Sugarplumfairy's Diary :)

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by sugarplumfairy1977, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sugarplumfairy1977

sugarplumfairy1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Wooohooo I'm actually doing this made it to day 3 and I'm feeling good!! It's going loads better than the first time I did this
    Yey I actually believe I will be alot slimmer for my daughters christening :)
    I just keep picturing myself in that slim fitting dress and it's keeping me focused
    I'm so excited for my first weigh in next week, usually I dread it cos I've caved in by now, I'm actually shocked at how well I'm doing, I know its only day 3 and I have a long way to go but I can and will do this
    I want to do this before my baby girl gets old enough to understand what I'm doing cos if I fail again and again and again (which i wont) she will be old enough to understand what mummy's doing and I dint want her being funny at meal times,
    I will be a yummy mummy
    today is going to be a good day

Lisa xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Tall fat and greedy

Tall fat and greedy Silver Member

Well done. Have a good day!
  4. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Mostly raw vegan
    you are doing fine, look at all your accomplishment
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.