Suggestion...

Seaneen

Short and pink
Might it be a good idea if we stop starting so many new threads and use the search function? It means that threads often get no responses, there is a lot of similar questions asked in threads and threads even started on the same day are pushed loads of pages back.

Just a suggestion.

I agree. I find it hard to keep up with all the threads. I like sticking to one thread and talking to the same people everyday if possible!

I totally agree but newbies don't even seem to read the stickies let alone use the search function.

Aww, this made me laff so much. It's as if us old timers are a different breed. Glad someone said it, we were all thinking it.

Was just saying the other day that the number of pages has gone mental recently xxxx

well, I'm like a moany old grandmother on here.... it worries me that noone on the lighterlife forum has news of cerulean .... it is like everyone that was around as she came to the end of her journey has completed their journey... and it is just me left here trying to lose the last 2 stone!!!

Off on a tangent - do you think you are struggling cos you look really good? Cos you sure as hell dont look like you need to lose 2st

well, I'm like a moany old grandmother on here.... it worries me that noone on the lighterlife forum has news of cerulean .... it is like everyone that was around as she came to the end of her journey has completed their journey... and it is just me left here trying to lose the last 2 stone!!!

I know there are loads of you that have been around longer than me but it just made me stop and think re. the lighterlife forum.

Nicky - I completely agree with you too :)

HAHA!

Cerulean is my friend in real life. She's doing just fine :) And she is as gorgeous as ever.

HAHA!

Cerulean is my friend in real life. She's doing just fine :) And she is as gorgeous as ever.

Glad to hear it! Tell her we miss her!:D
I wasn;t on LL but I looked forward to her posts last year and it inspired me to continue with my CD journey.

bless you - I do in the flesh :)

Don't make me come over there to slap you. I have an exam in 17 hours, i cant waste 4 hours driving back and forth your way.

Unless you have a body stocking on in that green dress piccy then ssssshhhhht!

I fear we may be going off at a tangent, but another YES vote for the green dress, luvly jubbly!

Gx

Genius!

Sometimes people want to feel involoved inthe forum though, which means if new threads are started, then so be it. And as Spooky said, the answers on previous threads may not apply to them specifically.

VERY! 5ft 1inch on a really good day!

She's this big ----> .

On the issue of new threads - I personally prefer to read new threads and skim through them. I find that threads go off topic quickly, I also find that there are a few cliques and that puts me off posting. I'm also a real thread stopper!! So I like the fact that there are loads of threads.
Ceri

Back