suggestions please...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by SlimBecca, 3 June 2010 Social URL.

1. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hello everyone :)

so... it's day 2 of my first week... i've eaten dinner and i've got 8.5 points left! well... i've got 7 points left, but i also carried over 1.5points from yesterday!!

any suggestions as to what i can eat to use them up? normally, i'd head for chocolate, but i don't have any :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    Hi Becca, you don't need to use your 1.5 from yesterday right away, you have the whole week to use them if you prefer (I save mine for a Friday night takeaway! :D )

what have you eaten today? its easier to suggest things when we know what else you have had

If I had extra points left over of an evening I would have a bag of crisps or two slices of toast with normal bread, not that exciting but I am still a bit of a carb fiend I'm afraid! :eek:

4. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hi kaz, i ended up having a ww lasagne and some ww rice pudding. ended up having 20.5points today, so still 1point from yesterday left over.

might have a chinese at the weekend. although, my favourite is boring - plain chow mein and mini veg spring rolls - all of which i can have without needing to save points!

5. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    glad you managed to fill out your points a bit, you will soon get into the swing of things and be able to choose foods without giving it too much thought. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.