• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sukie sue's time to refocus

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
scuse me ladies for being so egotistical as to create my own refocus diary but i think it will save me blabbering away on the main thread and totally hijacking it ,and the main reason is that i think it will act as my concience:eek: .posting has always kept me sane in times of trial so i will endeavour to bash out my demons here as i march strongly on to healthy living once again :D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
well here we go , day 1 .
havent had a pack yet just water and on my 2nd coffee .
my minds been rabbiting away all morning , forgot all bout the different ego states that come out to play when you are not eating mindlessly.
well ive put down my actuall weight as weighed this morning , no point starting without the truth :eek:.
so off i go on a new adventure to rediscover the peace i felt around food , ive got a couple of things on this week which were booked before making the decision to refocus ,so i might have a light lll style meal on those days but id prefer not too , but hey im not going to stress about it now , i learned from ll the 1st time around that allot changes during ketosis mentally so will play it by ear .

UmmZakaria

sukie sue said:
well here we go , day 1 .
havent had a pack yet just water and on my 2nd coffee .
my minds been rabbiting away all morning , forgot all bout the different ego states that come out to play when you are not eating mindlessly.
well ive put down my actuall weight as weighed this morning , no point starting without the truth :eek:.
so off i go on a new adventure to rediscover the peace i felt around food , ive got a couple of things on this week which were booked before making the decision to refocus ,so i might have a light lll style meal on those days but id prefer not too , but hey im not going to stress about it now , i learned from ll the 1st vudhjsehvutime around that allot changes during ketosis mentally so will play it by ear .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins