sukie sue's time to refocus

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
scuse me ladies for being so egotistical as to create my own refocus diary but i think it will save me blabbering away on the main thread and totally hijacking it ,and the main reason is that i think it will act as my concience:eek: .posting has always kept me sane in times of trial so i will endeavour to bash out my demons here as i march strongly on to healthy living once again :D:D:D

well here we go , day 1 .
havent had a pack yet just water and on my 2nd coffee .
my minds been rabbiting away all morning , forgot all bout the different ego states that come out to play when you are not eating mindlessly.
well ive put down my actuall weight as weighed this morning , no point starting without the truth :eek:.
so off i go on a new adventure to rediscover the peace i felt around food , ive got a couple of things on this week which were booked before making the decision to refocus ,so i might have a light lll style meal on those days but id prefer not too , but hey im not going to stress about it now , i learned from ll the 1st time around that allot changes during ketosis mentally so will play it by ear .

sukie sue said:
well here we go , day 1 .
havent had a pack yet just water and on my 2nd coffee .
my minds been rabbiting away all morning , forgot all bout the different ego states that come out to play when you are not eating mindlessly.
well ive put down my actuall weight as weighed this morning , no point starting without the truth :eek:.
so off i go on a new adventure to rediscover the peace i felt around food , ive got a couple of things on this week which were booked before making the decision to refocus ,so i might have a light lll style meal on those days but id prefer not too , but hey im not going to stress about it now , i learned from ll the 1st vudhjsehvutime around that allot changes during ketosis mentally so will play it by ear .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back