Sukie's I.F journal........ my time to shine is now !

used my actifry last night to make chips and they were lovely , used salt before cooking which was recommended by you guys and dried them thoroughly so they went lovely and crispy . really pleased .

so second down day of the week , still the same weight this morning as last week , not going up and not going down ?????????????? keeping at it though as im guessing the scales will have to move sooner or later as my average daily calls come in about 1000 . been exercising too so cant just keep the same surely ?
anyway another successful down day , feeling good and no problems...
food today

breakfast black coffee , water
2.00 Tesco sweet chilli chicken salad 198 cal
6.30 3 x ryveta sesame crackers with 30 g philli extra light and 50 g cherry tomatoes.150cals
w.w coconut fromage frais 57cals

snacks
1 x Thornton's humbug 31cals
15 gr grapes 20 cals

total of 460 cals

so that's that for today xxx

Wahayayayay !! Whoop whoop 2lb off this morning :0D :D:D:D:D:D
So glad I kept the faith. Knew it had to come down at some point phew :)

Good ud with 60 mins on the cross trainer. Feeling really bright and full of energy atm . Dd today coffee and water so far x

had a higher dd today 660 ish but judd site still lists 35% as weight loss and that for me is 776 so using tthat to keep the bounderies in my head rather than allowing myself an Id , I want to enjoy my sat and sun udays as im meeting the girls sunday evening.
anyway hardish day today , had a staff development day today lots of pastries and fatty foods around but resisted ;0)

feeling ok following my dinner and a small glass of wine so just having a cuppa and chillaxing now ....

ahhhh just had a thought ..... 3rd fast of the week done and dusted ... phew :0D

morning all . nearl another lb off so chuffed to bits at nearly a 3lb loss . whoohoo :0)
proved you don't have to starve to slim .

so ud today woken not hungry so having a black coffee and a banana .
will see what the day brings xx

hey all .s all going really well ,into my groove of 4:3 fasting Mon weds and Fridays . haven't been on masses , been super busy closing out the college year and working away in the salon . must admit I find the fast days easier when im at work all day . I like to keep busy , think boredom is no good for me :0)
anyway im feeling really great , struggling to feel like im on a diet which of course is a massive positive for long term continuance .....
hope everyones ok and doing well .

ooo fast day today , ive discovered sandwich thins mmmmm 100 calories each and makes a great sandwich....
so brekki was just black coffee and water
lunch was sandwich thin with smoked ham , tomato and mustard and a bright side salad from tesco 176 cals ( really filling and good meal )
dinner another thin , toasted with omelette of 1 egg and 2 whites and smoked salmon and half a vie tomato .

lots of water throughout day and just had a lime and soda ..

thank you hun , it feels quite natural , really enjoying it xx

55 mins on cross trainer and having dinner now . 3rd fast day tomorrow . Im thinking of doing proper alternating fast days until going away thurs night . So sunday would be fast day too making it 4 this week then tues thurs next week as my 2 fast days of that week as im hoping to do 2.5 while away but even if I can do 1 day a week on the ship id be happy . Happy fast day to everyone tomorrow xxx

Hia . Thursday im going to my husbands ship to cruise for 2 weeks. Bit of a dull trip but it's family time anyway :0)
Yeah know what you mean about sunday roasts but figure I can have a lean one even on a dd but still a tentative dd at the moment. Will play it by ear. Like today woken up eugh dont feel like a down day but will still skip breakfast and see how I do . Might end up being an I.d as im not going to put myself in a low way for it when I've had 2 good down days already x mind saying that if I go I.d ill just have a damn good workout aswell . Don't know what's up with me today. Its not like im dying to eat or anything. I just feel bluegh :(

down day done !!!
roll on tomorrow taking my little man to lunch as his big sis is on a day out with Sunday school so enjoying some 1 on 1 time with him
well after my spa pedi with rockstars :0) xx

doodadoodoodoo sts this week oh well ,
im sure it will move this next week . good fast day yesterday , didn't actually eat till after 7 .
had a ud today, had a chineese take away , 1st ive had in years , enjoyed it I guess for a change but wont be rushing out for another anytime soon . also had a couple of pear ciders so not sure what cals will be for today ,hadn't gone mad before that had 2 slices of gluten feree toast and peanut butter and banana for brekki and a small tuna baked potato with salad for lunch .last down day of the week tomorrow going on holiday to qm2 Thursday , well start journey down to Southampton so just doing 2 dd this week and plan on doing 2 a week on the ship and defo 1 if im struggling doing 2.
ahhh no more wor for 2 weeks yay !!!!!!... well still loads of paperwork but that's it :0D

another dd done and dusted , didn't eat until 7 , was absolutely fine actually , very tired now mind feel like I could sleep for a year :0)
last dd of this week just 2 to take me to hols , I thinking sunday for the next one ,2nd day on the ship so will go for that xx

Well back to it . 10 lb on in a month :0 ( but had a great time cruising and our 8 days in france . So im cool with it . Had 1st dd today clocking in well under 380 should have 445 on the 20 % plan.
Hubby is joining me so great motivation to keep on track hes usually the worst influence when he's home so be good to hopefully loose while hes home for a change that'll set me up for carrying on when hes away from sept to Dec . Should be able to shift some lb in that 3 months or so xx so ud tomorrow doing mon . Wed and friday fast days so hoping for a good kick start this week xx

Back