Sukie's I.F journal........ my time to shine is now !

Oh I wish my hubby would try IF, but he's just not up for it! The 10lbs will be gone in no time, I gained 15 on my hols! Sounds like you had a lovely time though xx

right , well back again lol !!
tbh 1st week went well had 1 dd ud then a back to back dd
after that it all went a bit (well allot) belly up
did'nt want to do a dd on bank holiday then I was away on course ect ect so the dd never happened this week , food hasn't been remotely ott but drink had been consistent shall we say .... o.h ALWAYS a bad influence in the beer and wine department lol !!!
well hes off to Holland today on a courses for a week and then away until nov so time to get my backside on the go again ,
plan is usually mon wed frid dd but im going back to paleo/primal with judd as I feel so much better with this , ive noticed that on top of my tummy problems returning the old joint pain is increasing and ive lost my lust for life , time to get on track !!! had a blood test done which showed food intolerance showed up as positive so waiting for next test to finally pin down exactly what the problem foods are once and for all .
well hope everyones had a great weekend and has a good week .
more soon :0D xx

meant to say im off weds and frid so starting tomorrow on a primal ud then dd tues thurs and sat (hopefully sat :0)) that way days off are ud I really struggle on dd when im off alone , bored !!!!

back to dd again , 1st proper dd today , been adjusting to paleo again so now going to add in down days too , feeling ok bit headachey but ok .

Back