Summer has now gone,time to shift my excess stone before xmas! Who will join me??

purpleflower

Summer has been and gone (and been great),I have been very careless with my weight and weighing in 16lbs too much!

My plan between now and mid November is to shift that (16lbs) and get back to where I belong and where I am happy.
From November to December I plan to up my exercise , maintain my weight and if I can lose any bonus lbs by chance that would be great

My plan is to follow ss+ to 810kcal (with a 1000kcal breakfast when I'm extremely desperate for energy) and hoping to lose an average of 2lbs per week.I don't want to be in ketosis being that I have a few little events to attend which will scupper any ketosis and it's a pain to be honest going in/out of ketosis.

Anyone else with me ?? The road to christmas is coming! I always find it useful to start some new threads and get involved with minimins when I start my weight loss missions :)

Sent from my iPad

Summer has been and gone (and been great),I have been very careless with my weight and weighing in 16lbs too much!

My plan between now and mid November is to shift that (16lbs) and get back to where I belong and where I am happy.
From November to December I plan to up my exercise , maintain my weight and if I can lose any bonus lbs by chance that would be great

My plan is to follow ss+ to 810kcal (with a 1000kcal breakfast when I'm extremely desperate for energy) and hoping to lose an average of 2lbs per week.I don't want to be in ketosis being that I have a few little events to attend which will scupper any ketosis and it's a pain to be honest going in/out of ketosis.

Anyone else with me ?? The road to christmas is coming! I always find it useful to start some new threads and get involved with minimins when I start my weight loss missions :)

Sent from my iPad

Hi Purple Flower, I am starting this weekend and would love to buddy up. I need to lose 20lbs and would love to have that off in time for Christmas. Have you already started on CD? If so how is it going? BTW your losses so far are amazing. Well done!!

Heh girls,

Would love to buddy up! Have done it before and got close to my goal but I've been naughty for the last 6 months and it's crept back. Have 14lb to lose! Only day one and I'm finding it tough.!,!:cry:

Hi ladies

You guys are just like me and need to lose a small-med amount!
The last 4 days have been really hard to be honest. ...... Felt shocking on Tuesday but have come through the other side :). I always knew dropping 1500 kcal per day would feel crappy (been there/done it before). My intention was to 810kcal it,but I have had less than that everyday..more like 600-700 kcal,I have however managed my 3litre of water each day :)
Onwards and upwards to weigh day tomorrow and Monday !
How is everyone else doing ?

Sent from my iPad

Hi, I get my packs tomorrow and will make a start on Saturday. Aim to have 3 packs per day plus a small tin of tuna and a bit of greenery should I feel the need. Water is my downfall as I can only either drink it hot or have sparkling. Will need to go to the supermarket tomorrow and stock up on some bottles. I am not looking forward to the first three days and plan to keep myself busy over the weekend. I might even get around to some housework lol.

One thing that I really do suffer from on CD is constipation. Anyone else have this problem? I shall make sure I also stock up on Dulcolax for such times!!

Hope all is going well with you ladies

5 days in,5lbs lost. Am pleased with that!

Hard day though ended up drinking far too much Pepsi max to stop me dipping into the office treats

How is everyone getting on ?

Sent from my iPad

Day 5 for me.......struggled a bit for the first few days. Migraine on day 2 which kind of melted into the CD headache. Had some food yesterday but not much. Been 100% today though and the hunger has finally abated somewhat. Hopefully it will be onwards and downwards from here.

Well done its hard isn't it. I have felt quite jittery today but don't know why as not in ketosis. Will be doing my pre weekend weigh in the morning......dreading it as feel quite big today. I have been good though

Sent from my iPad

Hi guys can i join , i am starting min 07 oct again after having the summer off lots of holidays and a 14 lb gain , but i am ready to do this again would like to get to my goal for christmas , so 2 st to lose !! I am going to seitch between ss+ 810 thats what i did last time and having a small meal and a proper cupper made a massive difference !

Welcome and good luck Julie !
Weigh in this morning with 2lbs loss am please with that :)

Hi all how's it going ? I had a tough week last week but maintained so was pleased ;) so 9lbs down

Sent from my iPad

11lbs down woo

Back