Summer mini Challenge

that's totally the way to look at it!

you know we're all here to encourage you not to fall off the wagon, but we're also here to make sure you eat properly too! you're doing amazing, vicky - 2 stone in under 5 months by simply calorie counting is an incredible achievement - you should be really proud of yourself, not beating yourself up for not losing every week. (i know i'm a fine one to talk, but it's a lot easier to take some one else's advice than it is to take your own lol)

i think that if you increase your cals and try to maintain for a couple of weeks (and see that as an achievement in itself) once you drop the cals again, the weight will start to drop off again.

well done miss, keep it up! xx

rite this challeng is almost over... do any of you have any dates coming up you want to work 2wards, for our next target?...

Well my ultimate main target was the middle of July so i could get a nice dress ina possible size 10 by then but the way things are going i will never lose another stone by then... maybe say the end of June just so it is in half my time but i will set my target lower this time...? maybe? Just an idea.

Sounds good to me :)

i'm up for a new challenge, since i stayed the same through pretty much all of this one!

i feel like i'm more in the zone now though. i'm going to aim for 1lb per week as is my general aim. so 4lb is my goal!

rhuba 4lb :D

Back