Summer mini Challenge

Does feel better... just hope it carries on dropping off :)

I didnt get chance to weigh on Monday as I usually do as I've been busy being ill and havent felt like doing much but weighed today and I'm - 3 lbs woop

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs + 1lbs STS
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4 -2 -2
Lostris 10lbs STS -1lb -1lb (can't weigh in tomorrow or all weekend so doing it early)
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs, -4lbs, -2lbs

Carlzy 10lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs - 1lb -0, -2lbs
Vodevil 14lbs. -1lb, -2lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs
dani doot 10lbs, -2lb, -1lb, -0lb :(
rhuba 7lb -2lb

Congrats to all you losers this week! ;)

Vicky it is going, love :hug99: :)

Really pleased for you Vicky .......I know you've not had a good few weeks so - WELL DONE YOU!!!

Thankyou :)
Just hope it keeps going, going to try not get on the scales for a peak now until at least sunday to see how its going...

Hello everyone, sorry I've been a bit on the quiet side this week but work is mad busy and I'm trying to sort everything uou before I go away on Thursday. Well this week I lost 2lbs which is a miracle as it's 'the week before' and I've been grazing constantly which is not something I usually do but I'm always ravenous! :( That means I have completed the May challenge and also my own personal mini goal of 11.5 in time for my hols YAY! Hopefully I could maybe lose another 1 before I go ;)

Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4 -2 -2
Lostris 10lbs STS -1lb -1lb (can't weigh in tomorrow or all weekend so doing it early)
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs, -4lbs, -2lbs, -2lbs (challenge complete!)
Carlzy 10lbs
dani doot 10lbs, -2lb, -1lb, -0lb
rhuba 7lb -2lb

The challenge stats have copied in B&W again grrrr! Could someone else have a go please - I don't know why it does that!

Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4 -2 -2 -0
Carlzy 10lbs
rhuba 7lb -2lb

Just checking in .. Nic you're doing so well and you made the challenge! :D

I have had a bad week :( No loss for me but I know I have pushed over my cals everyday so I'm gonna try extra hard next week! Doing extra hours at work so that should help. Gave myself a talking to this morning and didn't feel like posting my result but it is important to ...

big kick up the backside for me then. :copon:

I need to drink more water next week too. I am going to aim to drink 2 litres a day and see if I feel better like the bloke in the add lol

Last edited:
Aww i am sure you will get there, look at allt he monaing i did, i think imf inally getting somewhere now, we wil see Wednesday when i weigh. Keep trying hun :)

Vicky...

it isn't moaning it's sharing :gen126: and seeing that other people have the same struggles as me makes me feel ok when I have a down week, like this week... although having said that I did pig out :17729:

Thanks Serafyn - I'm finding it REALLY hard at the moment tho. I know I've had good loses so far and it's been a real boost but I'm slowing down now and it's been a such a slog lately.
BTW did anyone watch the Claire Richards - 'My Big Fat Wedding' on BBC3 last night??

Sometimes you do end up pigging out but then you feel depressed after...BUT it tastes good while u do it. Some people need it apparently to kick start themselves up again.

Sorry - just seen the new thread about Claire Richards!!

Carlzy 10lbs
Vodevil 14lbs. -1lb, -2lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -1lb
rhuba 7lb -2lb

just 1 lb for me this week but i'm happy with that as i lost 3 last week :)

Well done you :)

BAAAAH. don't know how this happened! i've stuck to it to the letter! and i've put my sodding 2lb BACK ON!!! :cry::cry::cry:

i dont like blaming other things, but is it possible it's coz it's my TOTM?? i really can't think of any other reason. meh. i feel like poo and like all my effort overcoming the plateau has just gone to pot through no fault of my own. rant over.

Carlzy 10lbs
Vodevil 14lbs. -1lb, -2lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -1lb
rhuba 7lb -2lb, +2lb

Don't despair - I'll bet you anything it will be because of the horrible TOTM!! As far as I'm aware it's a scientific fact that we retain water at this time. You will have lost what you've gained next week I'm sure ;)

well i'm reducing my cals by 200 per day this week - down to 1300 just to make sure! am not a happy bunny. grrrr!

i hate these conflicting emotions - on the one hand i feel like i'm losing and i know that even in the last week my clothes have been getting looser, so the sodding scales should reflect that.

baaah. ignore me i'm just ranting! i'll get over it, plus i know it's what you look like that counts rather than what you weigh. i just feel like my 11st barrier is just gonna be so difficult to break!

*sob*

Aww hun keep thinking positive, you gave me good words when i was moaning and i do still moan but thats only cos it doesnt disappear int he click of a finger. Im just getting bery impatient now.
Hopefully if your dropping by 200cals to make sure then you never know you may lose an unbelieveable amount next week :)

Hi everyone
Official weighday today and -3lb's :)
Happy with that obviously, let's hope it keeps going down. Yippee!

Back