Summer mini Challenge

Aww well done,t hats my prob, people say wow where have you goe but then you get down to being naked and your like, hmm, the flab still has not gone! I still know its there so until the tummy parts gone thats it!

I just keep telling myself that it WILL go as long as I persevere - logically it has to! I can't wait to get into the 10 stone bracket though, the 11's have definitely been the hardest for me.

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs + 1lbs STS
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4 -2 -2
Lostris 10lbs STS -1lb -1lb (can't weigh in tomorrow or all weekend so doing it early)
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs, -4lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
crxrated 14lbs - iv lost nothing!!!! BOOOOOO
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs - 1lb -0
Vodevil 14lbs. -1lb, -2lbs, 2lbs
dani doot 10lbs, -2lbs, -1lb

rhuba 7lb

Lost 2lbs this week, but I had to take my cals under 1000 :(

Vicky it is hard, try taking meals at different times or eating less carbs, I have been really finding it hard to manage on so few cals :( but just to see a lb at the end of the week, it's disgraceful ... I think gravity has got worse personally. I am begining to think I won't make my target by my hols :(

I have cut alot of carbs and i have stopped eatin late when possible. It has to come off but come to think of it NIC now i am in the 11's thats where it hs got hard...10's will make me believe!!

Roll on the 10's!! :D

Just updating the stats again!

Lostris 10lbs STS -1lb -1lb (can't weigh in tomorrow or all weekend so doing it early)
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs, -4lbs, -2lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
crxrated 14lbs - iv lost nothing!!!! BOOOOOO
rhuba 7lb

Just realised I only need to lose 1lb and I'll have completed this challenge!! On to the next................ ;)

Don't mention another challenge yet :(
bad enough staying on this.

Sorry Vicky! Is it your weigh day tomorrow? If so.... GOOD LUCK :)

It is but im now staying at BF so no access to my scales so will see, it may need to be monday.

I've broken my PLATEEEAAAUUUU! woo!

I'm 2lb down now, and soooo chuffed! i've got past my half way barrier, and only 9lb to go to gooooal! wowee. when i stood on the scales i realised how worth it all the hard work was. vicky - i'm sure you'll get through it too, you sound like youre working harder than any of us! good luck

Carlzy 10lbs
rhuba 7lb -2lb

oh and i removed crxrated as she's left the challenge due to pregnancy! :) :)

Well i am changing my weighday toa Wednesday everyone because i stayed at my BF last night and there is no scales there. I am going to change it to tomorrow and see how i go. I am obsessed with looking at myself to see if the tummy is going. It's so annoying, does anyone else do this, constantly look int he mirror?

Carlzy 10lbs
dani doot 10lbs, -2lb, -1lb, -0lb :(
rhuba 7lb -2lb

i also have hit a plateau and im not very happy :( :( :(

and yes vicky, i do the tummy thing too .lol. its my main reason to lose weight, i long for that flat tummy :D. i just hope it happens sooner than later.

I just want it to vanish, thats my problem...i REALLY hope its gone by July, gives me 2 months! Lets see what tomorrow brings, i hav just done 30min jogging, step ups and hulahoops on the Wii fit. I plan to do more later ...

I'm the same my belly just is the one place I really still don't like! To be honest though it was probably the fattest part of me so I suppose it will take the longest to lose :(
Holiday next Thurs and I'm not happy..............

Is it too late to join?! Tuesday is my weigh day and it looks like I have lost another 2/3 pounds this week - woo hoo!!

Well done on all your losses this week and those that haven't...keep positive, it's just one of those weeks :(

Nic, i am sure u will still have a great hol, just enjoy yourself :)
I hate the roll of fat, it is my main hate about myself, if that was gone, sorry when its gone i suppose i coud be a heck of a few sizes down...just want it gone by summer...like anyone else really :)

Carlzy 10lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs - 1lb -0, -2lbs
dani doot 10lbs, -2lb, -1lb, -0lb :(
rhuba 7lb -2lb

Lost 2lbs everyone, changed weighday to Wednesday to give me littlwe bit longerwhile i was feeling crappy about not losing last week. Still only 11,8 which i hit 2 weeks ago but then went back to 11,10 but see how things go now...

yay! woop!

your hard work has pais off!! the thing to do now is to stick to it 100% you should create a mini-mini-challenge for 2 weeks or so - to stick 100% to your cals with NO concessions! if you do that there's no way you won't lose. then you'll kick start your weightloss again and make yourself feel really good about yourself.

keep it up hun!

x

Great news Vicky, hope this is a real boost for you.

Back