Summer's weight loss journey - one day at a time

Sorry to hear things are bad at home with in laws :( understandable that you reached for some comfort food.
Past couple of days sound good though and great that you felt energized at the gym! X

Well today started well and didn't end so great. Did body combat this morning which was awesome and then ended up spending 4 hours at the hospital with my mom in law. Was badly prepared food wise and we all know fail to prepare is preparing to fail :(

B-toast with low fat spread (1 syn) and bannana. Melon.

L-mugshot, apple, satsuma, danio yogurt (2.5 syns) choc snack a jack (3 syns)

D-chicken sweet and sour (8.5 syns) boiled rice, 2 mini spring rolls, handful of chips, 6 prawn crackers. Woops

Don't expect a loss tomorrow either after that lot

Aw chinese is salty so wont show a great loss next day but check scales day after!
Watch the prawn crackers in future, had no idea how awful they were for calories- beats the rest combined :/
Otherwise not bad though. I want sweet and sour now mmmm!

B-35g yogurt bran flakes, skimmed milk (hxa&hxb) bannana

S-mikado stick (0.5 syns) muller light Greek yogurt (0.5 syns)

L-apple, orange, Freddo (5 syns)

D-Jamaican bean pot and Cous Cous
Hot choc with mini marshmallows (3 syns)
Mini choc rice Krispy square (5.5 syns)

14.5 syns

3x cups green tea, 2 pints water, 2 teas, hot choc

Am sure it would have been a loss if it werent for the heavy chinese in your stomach, so you'll probably get a boosted loss next week! :)

Urgh. That summarises it reAlly. 4 off plan days due to mom in laws 60th birthday/3 family meals with various people/cake etc. definitely not looking at a loss this week.
Today was my first shift back at my old job, it's been really tough. Worked 07.30-20.00 but left late so didn't get home until just after 9.
Am absolutely shattered. Had planned a meal for tonight but I'm too tired to even bother cooking and hubby is on a twighlight shift so won't be home until about 1am.

B-none

L-raw veggie sticks with syn free red pepper houmous. Bannana. Apple. Plum.

D-red lentil and tom soup. Chewy delight (HXb). Satsuma. Greek muller light (0.5 syns)

Snacks- quality street (2.5 syns not worth it) rice cake (3 syns) options (2 syns) jam ring biscuit (4 syns-also not worth it)

12 syns

1 coffee and 1 tea with milk (part of HXa)
1.5L water
Fruit tea

Day off tomorrow and then back on shift for 2.

It wasnt an off the wagon situation though so glad to hear thigs are back on track. Today sounded like an insanely low cal day!! Should give a good boost to balance out cake etc!
X

P.s. Was the syn free houmus good.and if so what did you put in it? Have struggled to make a good SW one so far :rolleyes:

It's not bad! Blended mine a bit too much this time though.
I use 2 roasted red peppers from a jar (syn free if you get the ones in water rather than oil) a can of chick peas, squeeze of lemon juice and a couple of Cloves of garlic. Blend it then add fat free Greek yog to get the right consistency, usually 1-2 tbsp.

Today's been a good day off work, went to the cinema to see the new Thor film and managed to steer clear of pick n mix and the Ben and Jerry's concession!!

Brunch-poached egg and beans on toast with mushrooms (HXb)

Snack-grapes, blueberries, satsuma, ripple (9 syns)

Dinner-glazed pork with mustard mash, cabbage and carrots (1 syn for Gravy and mustard)

Hot choc and mikado sticks (5 syns)

HXa was milk in coffee

15 syns

2 coffees, 2 green teas, squash, sugar free dr pepper, options

2lbs off!! Woop Woop!! No idea how but happy none the less. Had a few weight loss compliments today, it's nice to wear a uniform that fits well instead of one that's either too big or snug, and both trousers and tunics and dresses are all size 14. Crazy to think I wore 16s in my last job a year ago and 16 trousers but 18 tops and dresses when I last worked on the ward. Busy day today but it's been good, I work with a fab team mostly so even in tough situations we help each other through.

B-2 choc weetabix and skimmed milk (HXa & HXb and 2 syns)

L-houmous and veg sticks, bannana.

S-apple, plum

D-salmon, stir fry veg, noodles. (2 syns for sweet chilli sauce)

Poss a ripple and hot choc for 11 syns or maybe just hot choc, see how I feel after dinner.

Max of 15 syns

1.5 l water, 2xcoffees, 2x green tea, 1 English tea

Size 14- wow!! I wish my bottom half would get into a 14!
Congrats on the -2 and the compliments! What a great week for you and noticing your losses :) must be suxh a boost??
X

Another mental day at work!

Feeling good about weight and size at the moment. Obviously still got lots to lose, 2stone 2lbs to go.

B-yogurty all bran flakes and skimmed milk (HXa and HXb)

L-tomato and lentil soup, plum, bannana, weight watchers yogurt.

S-Freddo (5 syns)

D-chicken, carrot and swede mash, cabbage, roast potatoes, gravy (1 syn)
Skinny cow ice cream (4.5 syns)

Hot choc and mini marshmallows (3 syns)

13.5 syns

1.5L water, 2 coffees, can of Pepsi max, options hot choc

Awesome that you are feeling good about weight and size! 2st 2 to lose- so you are 50% of the way now?! Cool!!

Only lost 1/4 of a lb this week! My scales are pretty precise and measure in 1/4 lbs not like the ones at SW group which measure in halves. It's a bit silly really because 1/4 if a lb is actually nothing. Anyway i was doing well this week but over synned the last 3 days. Work was very busy, didn't take proper breaks so ended up picking at biscuits that a patient had bought for us because there was no time to eat the stuff I'd bought with me.
Shift work has been so knackering that I havn't felt like working out but I'm going to the gym today for the first time in about 11 days.
Fingers crossed for a better week!!

Bummer about WI! Doubt a few biscuits would make that much dif though? Maybe just your cycle?

Can imagine night shifts are really hard work for both energy and dieting! There is a recent night shift thread on here where people suggested stuff like grapes as you can eat them on the move.
Hope you are doing well with you job move x

Back