Summer's weight loss journey - one day at a time

Horrific shift at work today and been a victim of card fraud just the icing on the cake. Been completely incapable of sticking to syns today for the second time in 3 days. This has really annoyed me especially after working so hard to stay on plan on my night shifts. Not looking forward to weds WI now, just need to work extra hard tomorrow. Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I had a call from my bank today but missed it was very strange I'm hoping it's not that!! I will call them back tomo. I know only to well how hard it is to stay on track on shifts

Oh no! How bad was the card fraud? Hope it is all recoverable??

Sounds like a really rocky time, just push through the WI result if it wasnt great, big loss next week.to compensate!

What are the rojan josh and other dish you mentioned like? Might get an indian after WI tomorrow! X

There was very little in my account so tge £600 transaction just bounced which is what alerted the bank, im never overdrawn. So thankfully it was just a stressful inconvenience. Rogan josh is s lovely tomatoey based curry and dhansak is made with lentils to form a thick spicy curry.

WI was ok, 2lbs off. Was pleasantly suprised!

Am aching pretty bad today after combat yesterday.

Great day on plan today avoided chocolates at work but was hungry and didn't pack enough food. Must keep a mugshot or something in my locker.
Am about to eat a big bowl of pasta bolognaise and then go to bed as im knackered!
Just 1.5lb to go to get rid of my December gain so thats my goal for this week.

Todays food

B-choc weetabix (hxb+2 syns) with skimmed milk and raspberries

S-mini short bread biccy (3 syns)

L-chicken noodle mugshot, satsuma, banana and muller light

S-4 choc fingers (5 syns)

D-fanta sweet and sour chicken with boiled rice

Mini chomp and hot choc (5 syns)

15 syns

Well done on the loss- that gain is practically history :D go you on the body combat!!

Lucky the fraud activity bounced- sheesh, scary :/
X

Been a busy few days and have been too tired to log on and write my diary. Food has been mostly on plan but had a few too many syns in the form of belgian chocolates at work yesterday! Will power is short at the moment, think the cold weather is partially to blame. Also feeling really run down and low on energy, I think its going back to shifts.

Am feeling it too Summer! My will power and energy are crap at the moment... Belgian chocs- gimmie!
Feel better soon hun x

STS this week. Not too sad but did expect a small loss. Anyway onwards and downwards.

Had a really challenging day at work today but managed to stay on track.

B-chewy delight bar (hxb) bannana and milky coffee (hxa)

L-SW houmous and veggies. Danio yogurt (1.5 syns) melon and apple

S-satsuma and mighty lights crisps (6 syns)

D-chilli con carne and boiled rice

7.5 syns unless I have a hot choc and freddo before bed.

Not yet made it to the gym this week but feeling like I need rest more than exercise. On a long day tomorrow then night shift friday.

Well done for avoiding temptations :) our bodies like to play with our heads- I'm sure you'll get a nice loss to make up for the sts next week ;)

Randomly got my period the day after WI so I figure that might account for the STS. Stupid body is totally out of sync.
Anyway star week and night shift is disasterous combo and I reckon im heading for another STS this coming week.
Tonight will be off plan as it's my sis in law's birthday. Going for curry but wine and my famous choc fudge cake will be featuring!!
Back on it tomorrow for 3 100% days leading up to WI to try and scrape even a tiny loss.

Oh that totally explains the sts :) I usually get a nice vooster loss after *week so hope you do next week! That cake sounds awesome though :p

Grrr. 2lbs up this week. I haven't had a great week but it wasn't bad enough for a +2 I dont think.
Feel like im stuck in a real rut at the moment. Am working out more than ever and not seeing any results. I know its not just about what the scales say but I can't be bothered with measurements. I know it sounds pathetic but the only things that matter to me on my weight loss journey are seeing the scales go down and wearing smaller clothes.

Have been toying with the idea of switching to calorie counting using mfp. Might give it a go for a couple of weeks. Im going on holiday in 5 weeks and I want to feel better about my body than I do now.

Hey Summer, sorry that you are feeling down about things :( less measurements = smaller clothes though!
I am also really fed up with fluctuating recently, but I know it's my own fault at least as I've gotten complacent. Am trying to encorporate 5:2 in with SW to mix it up a bit.
Hope calorie counting goes well for you. I find that calories ob Red days are generally much less, I think SW is too lenient witg carbs really, at a certain point I just didnt lose on weeks where I had pasta :/ I really want some now though grr!
X

Grrr. 2lbs up this week. I haven't had a great week but it wasn't bad enough for a +2 I dont think. Feel like im stuck in a real rut at the moment. Am working out more than ever and not seeing any results. I know its not just about what the scales say but I can't be bothered with measurements. I know it sounds pathetic but the only things that matter to me on my weight loss journey are seeing the scales go down and wearing smaller clothes. Have been toying with the idea of switching to calorie counting using mfp. Might give it a go for a couple of weeks. Im going on holiday in 5 weeks and I want to feel better about my body than I do now.
add me I'm babybelle2

5lbs off this week!! Am super super happy as I haven't felt deprived or hungry at all. I know its most likely a big fluke of a loss and next week will be 1 or 2 lbs off but still, definitely the shake up my body needed.
wiw well done have you just been cc?

Yeah and only managed 2 trips to the gym due to work and family arrangements instead of my usual 3. 5 in a week is my absolute record even for a first wi on sw. Have increased my calorie intake slightly to 1300. Last few days ive not made the best choices food wise as ive felt really run down and sinusey. Probably the time when I should be eating well really. I often feel like this when ive worked extra shifts or done nights.

Wow- amazing loss!! Well done :D

Interesting that you found the calorie counting week less restrictive! How many cal are you aiming for?
I dont think I could do it to be honest, 5:2 days put me out of my mind trying to calorie count! Every spray of balsamic vinegar or whatever I cook with- bah!
I think if I were cal counting I'd just eat cereal all day these days haha! Would be nice actually ;)

Back