Summersky 2008 New Photo added! 8 1/2 stone off Before and After Photos!

Oh it is wonderful to see such inspirational photos and you look STUNNING. My own counsellor is in the same league (JEM) and between the two of you I reckon you are shining examples of determination and drive. The really inspirational part is you have both maintained your weight loss over a long period and PROVED that we can all share that success if we stay determined. At the end of the day it is down to each and every one of us to control what passes between our lips; and take responsibility for our actions.
When I met Jem for the first time I really wondered if she had ever been on a diet and how did she become involved with CD. Would she be supportive beyond supplying me with the packs. What a misguided thought that was!!!!!
(SS) sole source to (SS) stunning + slim - they seem to say the same message.
:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hello Di

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely post.

I know Jem and have met her a few times before too (I've attached a photo of Jem and I, together with the beautiful Karen1972, which was taken at the Sept Birmingham last year). She really is a true inspiration to me too as I think she's the embodiment of just how life-changing CD can be and just what an amazing transformation can be achieved if you have the determination to go for it!

Good luck with your own journey :)

Attachments

• Karen, me and Jem2.jpg
    Karen, me and Jem2.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 135

And yep - she actually looks this good in real life

Inspirational honey xxx

Hi Sharon,
1st day has gone really well and now on to day 2. It was lovely to meet you yesterday and your photos are very inspirational. Hope the rest of the week goes as well and look forward to seeing you on Thursday.
Alyson.

Hi Sharon,
1st day has gone really well and now on to day 2. It was lovely to meet you yesterday and your photos are very inspirational. Hope the rest of the week goes as well and look forward to seeing you on Thursday.
Alyson.

Hi Alyson

Well done on Day 1 and good luck for the rest of the week. It's great to have you here with us on Minimins too. It's a great site innit? :)

See you on Thursday!

I had missed this when originall posted - wow Sharon I'm even more impressed now.

I keep forgetting it's on here too Bev ... it's all Mini's fault :eek:

Thanks for saying that hun. See you in 2 weeks' time. Whooop!!! :D

One more thing, you didn't mention the cost of loo roll in your info. Off to the supermarket now to stock up (after Iv'e been for another pee of course) lol
Aly

One more thing, you didn't mention the cost of loo roll in your info. Off to the supermarket now to stock up (after Iv'e been for another pee of course) lol
Aly

Hehehe! You're right - I must remember to include that in my induction meeting info in future :giggle:

Fantastic results - well done! You look amazing. :)

Ha ha! Really, those pictures are amazing. What a difference! Can you believe that was you?

Well, people who only know me as I am now and have seen my 'before' pics say that it's like looking at two different people :rolleyes:

I know that it's not of course. They're both me .. just in two different sized bodies :)

Back