Summersky 2008 New Photo added! 8 1/2 stone off Before and After Photos!

Absolutely stunning, congratulations. You must be so proud of yourself. You've got such a flat tummy! Hmmm? How I wish I look half as good as you at the end!

Gina xxxxx

congratulations! Check out those abs in your bikini! A true inspiration thank you!

You look fantastic well done you xx A real inspiration :)

its great to hear such inspirational stories, and see it maintained. Fab

It was stories like the ones on here that inspired me to start (and continue) with CD in the first place.

I never thought for a minute that one day I'd be joining them with my own success story - let alone win the Maintainer of the Year award! :eek:

Good luck with your own weightloss journey. It really CAN be done y'know? :)

Those are such fantastic pictures! not only have you lost weight - but years too!!

I love the pic of you in your old jeans too! xx

Hi Sharon - Ah, my lovely CDC. Thanks to your support, I've had a cracker of a week, and really feel such a sense of achievement. Feel like I'm finally tackling such a huge issue which has blighted much of my adult life. Your photos are such an inspiration, as are so many of the wonderful stories on Minimins.
Here's to a great 2009 for everyone.
Hope yesterday went ok for you after I saw you.
CX

Oh thank you sweetheart!

I'm so glad you've had such a great week so far. Can't wait to see you for your next weigh-in ... and see you get to your goal. You're gonna look even more fab than you do now! :D xx

Just amazed at my capacity to really do SS. It's like something has clicked. Anyway, let's hope it continues....I know there will be some hard times ahead, and some bumps in the road - will just have to be prepared!!
See you soon & have a good w/e.
CX

Thanks Irene - all the best to you too.
XX

Oh wow.. I was 'around' on the board back in 2006.. how this hits home to me!!

But boy.. you are such an inspiration and am very relieved to see that the skin went with the fat! :D saying that here means you'll understand what I mean (or I hope you will)! lol

Congratulations on your achievement and thank you SO much for posting your pictures :)

2009 will be the year I post mine. :)

Back