Sun £9.50 Holidays .. anyone doing them?

Take a look at my wedding pictures, we got married in St Ives

Looks beautiful, and you look stunning, what a difference your weight loss has made..Well done xx

You can check the parks opening dates by going to the websites (eg, Haven, Parkdean etc). Most don't open til March. Did you get anything else or was that the only area you wanted?

Could only go local due to having no personal transport & it would work out really expensive if travel was added! :(

Now going for Easter break or the May holiday

They usually say "if you haven't heard anything by 28th February ..." so a little while to wait as yet. Ditto with the cheque - they don't cash that until holiday confirmed I believe

So still plenty of time. Do you think they will do them in receiving order or when you want the holiday

I've asked for Scotland Sept or Oct

Irene xx

So still plenty of time. Do you think they will do them in receiving order or when you want the holiday

I've asked for Scotland Sept or Oct

Irene xx

Ooh don't know Irene :confused: I thought they did a sort of 'first come first served' thing as they always say the earlier you send in your vouchers the more likely you are to get the dates you ask for?

We did this 2 years ago and loved it,we upgrated with the caravan park for a brand new van for a extra £50 and still worked out as a very cheap hol in newquay.Cant do it now as we have a dog :(

We did this 2 years ago and loved it,we upgrated with the caravan park for a brand new van for a extra £50 and still worked out as a very cheap hol in newquay.Cant do it now as we have a dog :(
You can take your dog, it costs £40 I think with Haven sites and £20 at John Fowler sites. (that might be the other way round though!)

Back