Sun £9.50 Holidays .. anyone doing them?

Yay :D the cheque has been cashed so I must have got a holiday :D x

Got my confirmation letter through the post yesterday. I've got to pay another £60 on top of the first £60 for passes, electricity costs and bedding. I was thinking of upgrading to Super Luxury too but that puts another £90 on top of the £120 and that's way too steep for a four night stay lol! :(

I know Taz, tell me about it lol! If I upgrade and change to a 3 bed that's another £15 on top! It starts to look like it's not such a good deal then, I'll have to decide what to do soon though before all the nice upgrades get taken. :D

I think it's mainly the Haven sites that charge the extras. Weststar (now Park) and John Fowlers don't usually charge extra. Where n Cornwall are you going?

Hi Taz, the place we are staying at is called Michael stow manor holiday park...in St Tudy, Cornwall :)...Hubby had to look at trip advisor and found bad reviews, but for £38 Im not about to moan!

That's not one I know. Best to go with an open mind and judge for yourself, the reviews could be old and it may have improved since!

Back