sunday 20 december 2009 01:30am

fatstitcher

hiya,

am back from xmas party cannot see straight...

very good nite, good food, good entertainment, plenty alchol... can't see straight!!!

too many syns too count, lots of dancing... very merry!!!

michelle
xx

Sounds like its all good your end :) You had fun which is the main thing, today put it behind you and carry on as usual.

Sounds like you had a fab night! Hope you're not suffering too much this morning... just don't try and cure your hangover with a Maccy D's breakfast and full fat coke!

I still feel slightly drunk, have a raging thirst!!!!

Good forward planning months ago means that Ben off with his carers for the day... so have the house to myself.

I am going to have egg & bacon for my breakfast... and Chicken & Prawn Biryani for tea...

Am attempting to finalise my final Tesco delivery before Christmas, and as we are supposed to be visiting family and staying over with them for a couple of weeks, I was hoping it was going to be quick, easy and cheap. But with this bad weather etc, I am having to order xmas dinner stuff just in case...and if we do go away I can freeze the meat.

I intend to have a good but not excessive Christmas, I will aviod the chocolates (if I can't see them I don't want them), its just the savoury food such as cheese & biscuits and crisps that I love...Am not buying a selection of cheeses this year.

Michelle

xxxx

Back