• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sunday 20 december 2009 01:30am

Sounds like you had a fab night! Hope you're not suffering too much this morning... just don't try and cure your hangover with a Maccy D's breakfast and full fat coke!

I still feel slightly drunk, have a raging thirst!!!!

Good forward planning months ago means that Ben off with his carers for the day... so have the house to myself.

I am going to have egg & bacon for my breakfast... and Chicken & Prawn Biryani for tea...

Am attempting to finalise my final Tesco delivery before Christmas, and as we are supposed to be visiting family and staying over with them for a couple of weeks, I was hoping it was going to be quick, easy and cheap. But with this bad weather etc, I am having to order xmas dinner stuff just in case...and if we do go away I can freeze the meat.

I intend to have a good but not excessive Christmas, I will aviod the chocolates (if I can't see them I don't want them), its just the savoury food such as cheese & biscuits and crisps that I love...Am not buying a selection of cheeses this year.

Michelle

xxxx