Sunday argh

jackie4

My first Sunday without a roast dinner. My husband is cooking it as he always does but god it smells sssoooo good lol .:mad:

awwww hun just remember that he will still cook it when you lose your weight and it will be there for you to eat. More to the point, "a husband that cooks???" wow I'm envious. Not got one of those lol

Oh jesi he cooks every Sunday x

I know i am a lucky woman xxx

I usually have family round for sunday roast, but have asked them not to come while I am on this diet.
Love my roast dinners, but missing bacon the most. You cant beat the smell of fried bacon. My brother was a veggie for 20 yrs and said he never got over his craving for bacon butties. He only stopped being a veggie on doctors advice when he started mountain climbing in earnest. Now he is making up for lost time lol

linda i can cope when im cooking but when someone else is doing it omg my mouth was watering but i managed it big roast dinner all over now for another week :D

I hate Sundays with a passion....so my brightest idea to date...cooked a roast for everyone else....pah...im a GENIUS I tell you lol!!! :banghead:

Have a great week shakers xxx

Jackie4
I know what you mean. I am a feeder and cook lots of new & fancy meals for Hubby, He loves me being on a diet and I somehow gain from it too. :wavey:

Back