Sunday dessert??

Ciara b

Just had an amazing Sunday roast stil have 10pp left just looking for ideas for a low pp dessert but tasty lol any ideas?

ww caramel crunch dessert or the banoffee on they are both 5pp and yummy

We had sugar free jelly and mixed berries was yummylicious!!!! x

ww chocolate cheesecake for 5pp !! these are yummy :D

Meringue!!! Get some meringues (or make some). About 1pp per 10g of meringue. Some light cream on that for 1 or 2pp. And raspberries (or whatever fruit you fancy) on the side. Absolutely divine! :) (I realise its not Sunday now but you might wanna try it sometime anyways) x

Some of them are too dry, dont let it put you off if you get dry ones (they have a long shelf life). Fresh ones are ze best! If you make some sometime, you'll realise the yummy difference. Mmm, dying for a fresh meringue now hehe... x

i made the lemon and grape cheesecake out of fabulous and filling page 166 which works out at 4 pro points per serving and it is very tasty and refreshing im going to do this again as all my kids enjoyed it too :)

i made the lemon and grape cheesecake out of fabulous and filling page 166 which works out at 4 pro points per serving and it is very tasty and refreshing im going to do this again as all my kids enjoyed it too :)

That sounds really nice can I please be cheeky and ask for the receip? :)

Back