***Sunday Hour by Hour!!!***

spooky

Banned
Gonna be a slow day today I reckon! Weekends are toooo quiet!!!

I didn;t do too badly yesterday, 4 litres, green teas, bouillon and my packs.. have discovered that too much water affects my loss, 4 litres must be my body's natural limit :rolleyes:

Had a busy day too yesterday, new clients and Dh was working so had the kids all day too :eek: Wanted to hit the gym, but creche cancelled at the last minute :cry: Will try and get later

Have a good day all, will check in this afternoon probably X

Morning!

Someone up early on a Sunday I see!

Today is going to be a great CD day !!

Morning!

Someone up early on a Sunday I see!

Today is going to be a great CD day !!

Always up early ;)

Have 2 V good alarm clocks!!:D Dd1 and Dd2!

Couldn't agree more, its gonna be a fab day!

Morning all

Well done Nicky on your good day yesterday. You're doing good kiddo :D

I agree nit is always very quite here at the week-ends but you and I will keep it going ;)

I had another good one yesterday too and off to a flying start today with my GT and water.:tear_drop:

A couple of clients to see today, some washing to catch up on and then chill.

Hopw you have a good one

HM

XX

Morning all good too see im not the only one up. My back got me up it aches like mad when it gets too the early hours.Over christmas i didnt go too the gym & i slept a lot better.So this week im giving it a rest too see if that is what is making it worse.Im looking forward too tomorrow its my first weigh in with my cdc, i only see her every 2 weeks.Hope you all have a good day.

Morning all

Lazy day for me today, snuggled up on the sofa. Had a couple of espressos and on first half litre of water.

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Eileen.

Gx

Morning everyone

It HAS to be a good day for me today - I went off the track BIG TIME yesterday and I mean BIG TIME.:cry: I've had 3 or 4 bad days this week so I know its going to show on the scales. Need to have a few very strict days to get back on track and eliminate all this c**p from my system! Feel bl**dy awful! totm as well which is obviously a dangerous time for me craving wise.

So, today I've had one GT and I'm thinking of doing a 790 type plan for a few days to get back on track. I then really need to find a plan that suits me long term.

Anyway enough droning on, sorry peeps! Today it's grey and drizzly here but I've got loads of paperwork to do so it wont affect me much.
Will be popping on as much as i can as I will really need your support today.

xxxx

Morning all

Ive been awake since 6.30am .... I also have 2 great alarm clocks aka 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son. They seem to be getting up earlier at weekends than in the week ... Im sure this will all change as they get older!

Ive had a good couple of days and I have a pink stick this morning so pleased about that, had a feeling yesterday I was back in ketosis, which is nice and quick after my blips. Also had a mug of bouillon lastnight and I like it, so will be nice to be able to have a couple of drinks of something different through the day. Im also going to try a banana tetra in some coffee when I get one off my cdc next week, as I wouldnt mind giving that a try too.

Not sure what we are going to do today yet, need to pop out and buy some nice pic frames for my kids new school portraits so I can get them up on the wall, need to buy a full length mirror too as we dont have one ... so I think a trip to Dunelms is in order today for teh bits I need. Might take the kids to play planet (big ball bit play fun place) this afternoon for a couple of hours and also pick up a party pack as thats where they want their birthday party next month.

Have a good morning all x

How annoying

My sons got his friend over who stayed last night - which is bad enough!
I cooked them sausage, mash peas and gravy last night - which they ate up. They had muffin for pudding so not tempted in anyway shape or form of eating!
Whats really really bugged me is - I've just stood and cooked sausge, bacon, scrambled egg and beans - all served up yummy and hot... They now say they're full up with loads left on plate and I found out they'd stuffed 3 biscuits each before breakfast!
Its really really annoyed me!

morning

i did write a morning thread on returners but here you all are lol

i'm ok but was saying i am a bit disheartened by my lost of 16lbs lost in 3 weeks when i lost 17 in 1 week last time. but i know i need to stop and be proud with what i'v done now.

i'm at work 7-3 today :cry:

Yesterday I have a chocolate craving like nothing I have experienced before!

I ended up having TWO CD bars - one peanut and one cranberry, plus a soup and my meal.

Thank goodness it is gone this morning - thank goodness there is no chocolate in the house either!

Hormones!

Yesterday I have a chocolate craving like nothing I have experienced before!

I ended up having TWO CD bars - one peanut and one cranberry, plus a soup and my meal.

Thank goodness it is gone this morning - thank goodness there is no chocolate in the house either!

Hormones!

Yes - they certainly hit the spot! I've not tried the cranberry one yet as I always have the peanut ones but its my weigh in 2morr so I might get a couple of cranberry :cool:

Yes - they certainly hit the spot! I've not tried the cranberry one yet as I always have the peanut ones but its my weigh in 2morr so I might get a couple of cranberry :cool:

As a general rule I don't care for cranberries so had put off having the cranberry bars but they are lovely! Quite fruity and chocolatey! I had the first one at the end of August having eaten no fruit for about 6 weeks so it did make a pleasant change. Do give them a go and see for yourself.

Yesterday was the first time in 26 weeks of CD that I have had two bars on the same day!!

Morning all,
Had a great day yesterday discovered the arcade!I am determined to get to the top of one of the leader boards before I get to goal!!
Hope you all have a great Sunday
Susan

Good Morning everyone :D
How boring today is going to be...we have no plans for today apart from housework. With me being full of cold last week and yesterday we were out all day house hunting the housework has built up big time!!

Hope you all have a great day.

xx sj xx

ive always wanted to join one of these hour by hour threads!!

and guess what i can today cuz im start ing cambridge today!! :party0011:im just about to have my first shake of the day (well in a wee while after i drink some water!)

I will defo be poppin in later :):):):)

Hi Becky and Welcome xxx

SJ - nice to see you this morning. How are things going?

Back