***Sunday Hour by Hour!!!***

Hi becky, good luck with your CD journey, i'm sure you'll do fab :D

How is everyone doing today?? I hope you're all having a good morning. I had my first milkshake about half an hour ago and i'm working on drinking my first 1.5 litres of water.

I aint up to much today. I need to prepare for my placement tmrw and i might go and visit my lil cousin who has fractured her elbow, shes only 11 months, bless her.

I hope you all have a nice day today :) xx

Morning everyone, I have a rubbish day today, as I have brought all my emails home from work to sort out and prioritise. My 'To do list' at work is always about 300 things long, so need to have a good sort out as there is stuff that I have done but not crossed off my list. Usually when i do this I feel the need to eat as its SO boring, but I am determined not to do this. Not had any bars/shakes/soups as yet, so if I do get the munchies I have plenty to go at.

Must go and get on as also got to clean the house, do the ironing, and put the xmas tree in the loft thats still in the spare room!!!!

have a good day all

Morning, I have a day of house work ahead, already done a pile of ironing, got another washing in, and will iron that later!

The kids are off swimming with daddy, I think next week we will swap rolls!

Hi everyone! Had my first drink and trying to space out time til I have a bar. I read the posts earlier-I have had two bars in a day when been desperate but there is definately alot of wind after that! Especially after the peanut bar!

Afternoon all, having a lazy boring day today, had my stewberry shake this morning and had a pint of water up to now. been busy trying to sort the internet out as can;t get on msn or hotmail at the moment. Off out in a bit to see to inlaws.
have a good day people, its my second weigh in tomorrow.:cool:

2 Nana coffees, 3 Gt's, 2 litres water and about to have my 1st shake in a mo.

Stay away from the ice cream Spooks!!!!

Afternoon all

I ended up going back to bed once other half had got up ... wish I hadnt now cause I always end up feeling a bit rough for some reason? Still doing ok, behind with the water a bit as Ive been asleep so have to catch up on that. Popping out later, need to get showered and freshened up first though so Im going to finish my hot choc and get a move on.

So far so good - just had abit of fruit today so will probably end up doing the 1000 plan.

Going to tackle some extra urgent paperwork now:mad:

xxx

Back