*** SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Hi girlies

thought I would start this today and hope you are all okay! We have a lovely sunny day here again today and am vowing to be 100% again today.

I know I said it on yesterday's thread but Im so grateful to this thread for keeping me in check especially as I scale hopped this morning as I resisted the egg foo yung yesterday and Ive lost half a pound !!!!! :D:D:D

managed to finish all the ironing aswell yippee have got to put it all away today and now declutter my spare room!
Have a good day today everyone and sending you all positive vibes to stay 100%
LOL

forgot to say Im back in work on tuers and I dont know how Im going to manage without the thread!!!! will only be able to come on pc at night times!!

Work will keep you busy.

Well done on resisting the foo yung and the 0.5lb loss. I know it seems like well done is used far too often on here,but really good for you.

Have driving lesson in 40 minutes. Up showered and first shake of the day down (almost)

have a notepad and write down your thoughts thru the day, like you are chatting to us! lol ;) might work :) and keep your mind on it. :)

Happy Easter all day by day'ers :)

1000 cal seems to be working for me :) stood strong last night for the first time in about 10 days!! no wobbles or even thoughts of them. :)

Scale even moved 1/2 a lb this morning when I was convinced it would move upwards! lol

So fingers x'd I can still register a loss this friday! :D

Off to the park this morning - may even go to the beach (it's a country park with 7 miles of beach there).

Sun is shining and it's gorgeous! :)

Hope you all have a great day :D

Hey everyone!!

Gosh what a nasty day! Its raining and miserable and wet and cold AND i cant have any choccy or hot cross buns AND im working on "tonights the night with john barrowman"... lord someone help!!

Anyways the scales are being quite nice to me today.. but they have a habit of being low on sunday and monday and then going up 2lbs on my tuesday weigh in! Evil *******.

Ive noticed one thing this week though.. since Ive moved up to SS+ and introduced bars as well Ive been STARVING!! I woke up this morning absolutely dying of hunger :( I was never this bad on SS alone :(

have a notepad and write down your thoughts thru the day, like you are chatting to us! lol ;) might work :) and keep your mind on it. :)

Happy Easter all day by day'ers :)

1000 cal seems to be working for me :) stood strong last night for the first time in about 10 days!! no wobbles or even thoughts of them. :)

Scale even moved 1/2 a lb this morning when I was convinced it would move upwards! lol

So fingers x'd I can still register a loss this friday! :D

Off to the park this morning - may even go to the beach (it's a country park with 7 miles of beach there).

Sun is shining and it's gorgeous! :)

Hope you all have a great day :D

Good idea bot the notepad will try it. Am so glad 1000 is working for you and have a fab time at the beach we went last wekkend it was great hope each weekend is like this one from now till sept ish so we feel like we have had a summer the last few have bin dire! but knowing the tyical british weather it WONT!:mad:
1 shake and 1 litre of water done x

Hey everyone!!

Gosh what a nasty day! Its raining and miserable and wet and cold AND i cant have any choccy or hot cross buns AND im working on "tonights the night with john barrowman"... lord someone help!!

Anyways the scales are being quite nice to me today.. but they have a habit of being low on sunday and monday and then going up 2lbs on my tuesday weigh in! Evil *******.

Ive noticed one thing this week though.. since Ive moved up to SS+ and introduced bars as well Ive been STARVING!! I woke up this morning absolutely dying of hunger :( I was never this bad on SS alone :(

Hey Crazy
I found that when I did SS last time - if I replaced a shake for a bar it was awful would definitely start feeling hungry. I only managed them 1 a day for for a week and then came off them back to just shakes the next week and the hunger pangs were gone.
x

who mentioned hot cross buns!! i'd forgotten their existence until now and now i want one!! ha.

ah well. next new year when they start making them again :D

day one was completed successfully. i read the entire twilight book last night. started it when i got in the bath and finished it at 2am. i am now in love with a vampire called edward :D

ah well. it distracted me :)

am on my first coffee of the day and will be having my first tetra in a mo. i'm starving!! ha. had a few headaches last night but ibuprofin took care of them and i managed about 3.5 litres of water. late start today though as i slept so late so need to get glugging!!

abz xx

Afternoon :)

1.5lt down and a shake, sat here now with a mug of Bouillon with chilli flakes in it. Miserable day here drizzling so that's my excuse for not weeding, but need to get it done soon or else I can't put grass seed down.

Today the cravings have hit me, not for chocolate coz I don't eat it, but could kill for some hot toast :mad:

I was thinking of taking up cross stitch again, i've plenty of kits, threads and fabric to keep me occupied.

Have a good day and Happy Easter.

Hi all... hope you are all having a lovely day. Sun is out up here - sorry those of you in the south! Crazy, wow, you have the most exciting jobs... John Barrowman is cool!!!! Abz, lol to Twilight - Edward will keep you on track! Purple, wish I was closer to a beach! Sounds fab.

Everyone else, have a great day and hope the easter bunny left you salad leaves and not chocolate... be good!

xxx

My mum has just popped up to visit and brought me 3 easter eggs!

ha. i've never needed to worry about that :) my mum would never give me easter eggs when i did want them so now that i don't there's no worries :)

abz xx

aye 3 but?

My mum is a feeder. not happy unless you've stuffed you face or cleared your plate.

I cooked Xmas dinner there, and there was 5 of us. She wanted, turkey, and ham and roast beef.

oh christmas eve i made me and OH a turkey dinner (he's danish, so it was his christmas anyways, and i had to work on christmas day). it took hours and hours and then we ate enough to collapse in about half an hour and then we slept for three hours... somehow didn't seem worth it, ha.

abz xx

my mums is a marathon event. It takes about 1.5 hours to eat you dinner. Theres at least 3 courses. Then theres a buffet afterwards.

My family is Polish, so Christmas Eve? 12 course dinner.

Then my mum did the traditional Christmas day thing too.

Rolling out the house come New Years

Lexie, know what you mean... went to see my mum earlier, she went into a real huff because I wouldn't eat caramel shortbread... it was like a battle of wills, I thought she would cry. Yet she knows I have been doing CD for 5 months and I've told her again & again that I don't ever want to eat choc again because of the fear it would trigger a binge... she seems sympathetic, then brings out the choc/cream cakes/whatever. Arghhhh!

xxx

sunny here down south,been doing ss now for 3 weeks first lost 3 stayed the same week 2 then another 3 in third dont get me wrong im well pleased its taken me a while to get in the swing of it and change my mind set! now on my third day where ive not picked and feeling good been roller skating with my boy done the garden visited parents and have a pamper evening planned for myself tonight cant remember the last time i shaved my legs!!!!!!! maybe i should have left the mower out lol. planning my days ive found keeps me on track and the hose has never been so tidy

an hour by hour thread is such a good idea

im being slightly naughty ...im thinking about my ''last supper''......as cd starts 2 moro

Enjoy it Mojo! Did you manage to contact a CDC then? Yay!!!

xxx

Back