*** SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

am off out for a coffee with a friend for my lunch break. i'm going to have to walk past subway and sit in a cafe. i have been avoiding eateries on the whole... aaargh. ha.

ah well. i can have a black coffee *sigh*

abz xx

Well done trisha - i havent even got dressed yet lol! xx

Abz - you don't need anything they can possibly sell you - you have everything you need inside you! XX

Hey girls - it has turned into a lovely day thank god washing will dry!

Lexie well done on your loss and it seems me you and curly are all approxiamtely halfway through our journeys. lets see if we can keep each other going - not long now!

Abz - lovely to see you back and have a nice coffee this afternoon and hopefully it will warm your fingers for you. I am eternally grateful to you for suggesting the choc velvet with hot water cos 1) they are so nice but 2) I dont havwe to have the faff of making a shake in work now!! cos I alternate them with banana one if weather is warm.

welcome fluffy and hope your fence looks nice

Keep it up girls
xxx

Lexie well done on your loss and it seems me you and curly are all approxiamtely halfway through our journeys. lets see if we can keep each other going - not long now!

Totally should. I don't know offhand how much Curly has to go, but we're not too far off each other with roughly 35lbs to go.

Wow Trisha on all that activity!

Lexie - Cannot wait till I only have 35lbs to go.

So far today I've painted the kitchen, put up a notice board, a clock and some pictures and had a shower. Am now sitting down for my shake and catch up on some water! I have bags of energy, but I do get tired when I'm doing stuff.

Its sunday. Sunday is "jammie" day if I can get away with it.

howdy. well i'm back :)

had a bucket of coffee it seems as my friend bought me a large one. it was like a soup bowl with two handles!! couldn't finish it, ha.

have indulged in a piece of sugar free gum :)

other than that, business as usual :)

abz xx

Sitting here finishing my shake, then I'm going out for a nice LONG walk with the pooch.

Good hour and a half looking likely.

Hi all, everyone sounds in great spirits today which is fab.

Day 4 for me and I've been for a picnic in the park with my littlun. Was quite happy with my Tetra and bottle of water, had no yearnings to pinch a crisp or nibble a sandwich which is soooooooooo not like me so I'm celebrating that as I can't celebrate being in ketosis as I'm not there yet! :0(

sounds like with the no yearnings you may well be babes :) ignore ketostix. they can give bad readings :D

abz xx

Thanks Abz, I hope so. Regardless of hunger or not I would normally have eaten the picnic left overs, lol!

I've got to take kids over to my luvly mum's in a bit for a full Sunday roast - eeeeek & we all know how lush they smell!
I shall avoid the table & rest up in the front room!
I'm not having my soup and bar til later but def feeling a wee bit hungry today - went to make myslf a cuppa t with skimmed milk and it had gone off!
No way I'm havin full fat milk - its rank normally in T so god knows how glupey it'd taste after not eating for nearly a week lol xx xx

oh god. all i want right now is a mushroom egg fu yung. and i'm having to resist!! i know it won't take me out of ketosis but it will slow my weight loss.

so get away from me you nasty eggy mess!!

abz xx

Aaw Abz, stay strong. I'm slightly concerned that I'm craving bananas and grapes as opposed to take away and chocolate, lol!

ha. it happens!! and it's dangerous when it does because it makes you think that you'll be ok to stop!! it's happened to me :D

and then after i'd glutted out on brocolli (which is what i was craving) the rest followed right behind!!

abz xx

Ooh no, I have 2 Hen Nights coming up which I have thought about and decided I will eat on, so not going to break my 100% until then, even if it is fruit

Back