*** SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Well I'm so chuffed I've gotten through another day. I can honestly say that I'm just not hungry and I'm so shocked to be saying that. I've had a few friends do CD and told me I should give it a go but I've always thought I couldn't cope on a liquid diet and would be starving and bad tempered and just cave within a couple of days.

I'm gutted really that I didnt' give it a try sooner, lol

Jess - Dr McDreamy is mine :D haha X

Well girlies, another day under my belt - and I see you are all doing fabulously too! This thread gets longer everyday Im sure! :) Well done all of us! XX

Ugh - took some pictures to add to my CD journey record and I look horrible. They are of my in my undies, so not posted on here but I look so disgusting I've just sat and cried for 30 minutes.

Ready to go again. The pictures do not look like someone who only has 2.5 stone to go.

I'm all flabby and dimply and just wrong. All wrong

Lexie... you are doing so well. Let's be honest, how many of us actually LIKE photos of ourselves? Not many I bet. Don't be so hard on yourself. :hug99: xxxx

Right Ladies, I'm off to bed. Littlun back to pre-school in the morning :party0049: and getting up is going to be a struggle!

Hoping I get the elusive :airquote:burst of energy:airquote: tomorrow cos I need to get through a mountain of ironing, do the dusting, go to the tip.....:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Night all, be good, and if you can't be good, be 100% :party0011:

Back