Sunday ~ Hour x Hour

I have been reading my foundation book today, I think this getting close to 100 days is doing my head in. I am obsessed. And I hate to admit it but I did pick today. I know it will probably not make much difference but still I am usually stronger than this. My head is all over the show, the adult is battling to keep the tempestuous child under control some tantrums happening there. Thought I would come on here and let it all out. Boredom is definately one of my triggers.
So next goal is to hit 80kg's and then I am going to hand the treadmill back to my friend and join a gym, that way there will be no excuses. Grrrr feeling annoyed with myself.:break_diet::break_diet:

Corey hope your garden is looking good. I am getting gardeners in this week to tidy up and prep my TINY little garden, then hopefully I can plant some pretty flowers in the pots.

Corey can you let me know what 30 days of night is like thinking of getting it xx

Lola - it's good! It really is one of those movies to watch on a stormy night with candles on and you're hiding under a cushion!! Would recommend getting it.

Back