Sunday Hour x Hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Corey, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Morning all,

A grey start has led to the sun shining - just as well as another day in my brother in laws back garden.

I laid two patio's yesterday and today is digging trenches to lay railway sleepers. So another back breaking work - if I don't lose anything this week, then I have concrete proof that exercise doesn't support weight loss and I'm gonna go back to being a couch potato.

Just waiting my anorexic (god he is so thin) other half to finish eating his bran flakes and banana so I can get the show on the road and get to my in laws. Hopefully my parents in law are taking my neice for the day so we don't have to stop every five minutes to chorus's of "look what I can do" and "yes, very good!"

have a good day everyone.

TTFN!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Ach du liebe! I can't believe this thread has been overlooked today!!

Hi Corey :)

Had a good day - had the morning to myself while OH slept off his night shift - then I woke him, my own special way :eek::D :rotflmao: Then I have been chilling out watching home movies in between loads of laundry.

I'm now cooking OH a pizza, and then going to have a shake.

Hope everyones happy!!

XX

4. Corey

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I can't believe this, after 10 hours in the garden, was expecting to see loads on here!! So just you and me today then BL?

Have just had a shower and now sitting in my PJs - gonna have a shake in a minute (am trying to cut back this week, so get rid of some my WI gain ready for wedding on Saturday), but could kill for something with a bit of substance to it!!

Anyways, enjoy your evening

5. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Hi Corey and BL - it has been quiet round here today. I have been nursing that morning after the night before feeling today. Slipped off the week 10 RtM a bit by a little overindulgence.

But i never finished a course. I had half a bread roll, half the starter, half the main (but left the potato completely) and just had the nose of the chocolate tart.

The portions were not huge so i think i did well. I also only (she says cringeing) drank 3 glasses of champers and one medium glass of red wine.

Suffice to say my scales showed a 3lb increase this a.m. Better work on that then. But i did have a great time.

Corey i think you are working too hard babe. I was getting exhausted just reading your post. :p

And BL - i have been fighting my hubby off today and last night when i was getting ready. The attention feels a bit threatening in an odd way. I know i sound mad but he wants the s.. word more than me and now he wants it more!!!!!:eek: Sorry if thats TMI - Its BL's fault!!!!:D:p

Have a good night everyone. I gotta go to bed cos i have a very busy week ahead of me xxxx

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    lol - not too much info LL - sounds much the same around here! He's always up for it....hehe....and in the old days, I'd have rather had a roast dinner!! :D I shouldn't kid, as it really is pretty sad, but over the years I just lost all interest in it. And that is one of the last demonds I must face and figure out. And I will. But - I think I may possibly be finding slightly more interest these days, but still - me and he are often out of sync, for sure! :rotflmao:

Mwa ha ha ha !!!!! :D

7. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    I know exactly what you mean. Odd that!! They do say men are from mars......;)

8. Corey

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Oh great - is my OH the only one that's not up for it? I got more attention when I was a bloater - although thinking about it - he could have been reaching over to get the duvet back, and I just read something else into it?!?!?!

9. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    actually that sounds like me with my husband.

Last night he wandered out of the bedroom saying

"no sex we're British".

I think I may have fobbed him off prioritizing my moisturizer when we were getting ready to go out!!! Ooooooooops!

10. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Maybe they feel a bit threatened by the changes?

I think we get used to who people are, and when they change it's a bit scary, because we don't know how that change affects us or our relationship?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.