SUNDAY.....Lets do it hour by hour

Hi everyone

I am really tired again today - don't know why!

Been moving my little boy's bedroom around today. Had to "upgrade" to a toddler room, get rid of his changing station etc........awwwww he's not a baby anymore :cry:

Got loads to do before work tomorrow but too tired to do it! Haven't had any water yet so trying to glug through a 2 litre bottle now. I know its probably not a good idea to drink it in one go but I am so behind I've got some serious catching up to do!

Feeling really flabby at the moment - its very odd. I've lost nearly 2 stone now but my tummy feels alot more wobbly than before. That is why I have to get on with the ol' exercise - will try and make a plan tonight.

Well done to everybody for getting through the day without cheating. Sundays are a real test aren't they? My husband is in the kitchen now cooking steak, mushrooms, peppers etc - yum. I'll be having some fish and salad later - try to leave it until around 7pm and that takes me through the evening.

Chat later

xxxx

Hi Guys...

I've really made myself come on here today - funny how you feel so guilty when you fall of the wagon but it's hard to get motivated on your own - you really need this site but at times you feel you don't belong on it... :(

I had an absolutely lovely day yesterday - the BBQ was fab. Everyone had a great time and I did lots of lovely food; lots of different meats, kebabs, prawns, beautiful piece of Salmon, Greek Salad, Tomatos & Red Onions in Balsamic, Olives, Orange Rice, Penne Pasta with Red Pesto, Houmous, Tsatsiki etc. etc. Everyone said how lovely the food was. In the scheme of things I really didn't over do it on my consumption but did have a couple of wine glasses of Pimms and a slice of Apple Tart and Cream...

Today's been worse for me, I've spent the past 24hrs washing up, wiping up, putting away, clearing the garden, re-arranging my kitchen, hoovering (very wet grass throughout the whole bungalow as kids running in and out of the drizzle), washing towels that kids dried off with etc. etc. and I've picked all day at everything including FAB ice lollies, chocolates, cookies, tortilla chips... I also cooked some roasted peppers and toms in balsamic to go with some left over rice for my dinner... WHY OH WHY OH WHY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've GOT to get back on the wagon tomorrow - WI tomorrow night (6pm) - I can guarantee I've put on but daren't get on the scales.

Back at work tomorrow after my week's annual leave so it will be easier to stick to CD and drink the water as stuck in an office for 9 hrs..

Have had such a great week with DS that I'm feeling depressed about going back to work which isn't helping.. Would love to be off with DS and not have to take him to holiday club - BIG GUILT TRIP... Many Mother Funkers later, before I can think of giving up work but that's the long term goal - sod working for someone else and them taking the P***. I want some time for my DS as well as for me but getting a local job that pays a half decent wage is like finding a needle in a haystack so I'm byding (sp?) my time and working hard to make MF's a success then I can contemplate my options...

Sorry to winge and moan - everyone's doing so well, I've just read through the thread... well done!!

I'll post tomorrow from work - hopefully with some better and more positive news...

Sorry again for going on... it's that Sunday feeling b4 going bk to work (used to get it b4 going bk to school after holidays)...

H xxxx

Oh Hannah (((hugs)))

its probably a good thing that you have your weigh in tomorrow as now you are forced to get straight back on the wagon. Just dont get too downhearted by any gain as it will all be water and will be back off in a couple of days of SS.

You did so well yesterday from what you have said.

Treat tomorrow as day 1. Try to remember how strong your motivation was back then. You have to do this. You are going to be the sexiest motherfunker of all on your launch night so you have to get straight back on the wagon.

Try to make sure you dont eat anything else tonight hun. Either go for a bath or get an early night but stay out of the kitchen.

Hannah,

Try not to get too disheartned or to beat yourself up, release any guilt or anger you feel about coming off the wagon and visualise again where you want to get to - you can do this.

K_O - the contour wrap lasts for a month guaranteed if you dont put weight on, you will keep it off.

Had my three shakes today, had a chocolate mint at 9.00 which was a real treat might start keeping them for when I am struggling as a treat, although today has been a great day, not felt hungry really at all.

Tomorrow is the end of my first week so will weigh myself to see the total loss and report back - thank heavens for minimins this web site and all you guys has been a real support to me this week, thank you so much.

Being a woman.....

is such a bliddy rollercoaster of emotions!!! I've been feeling good all day but over last couple of days have had major toilet problems (tmi - sorry lol) and between that and severe PMT I'm feeling naff and extremely weepy. :cry:

Hubby was out last night so didn't get much sleep so he's away to bed and being a man really can't understand exactly how I'm feeling. The good thing is that I've come on here rather than going to the kitchen cupboard - I normally do nothing but eat at this TOTM.

Sorry to be a whinge but wanted to let it out somewhere. :(

Really Struggling today... Want to eat anything and everything - not due to hunger, just because I want to eat. =o(

Feeling really down too...just want to cry...

Not a good day...

ive really struggled with totm as well this month. A chocolate tetra managed to stave off the choc cravings for me but I have realised that my emotions are all over the place when it comes to totm and I need to find a way to deal with them.

You've done the right thing by coming on here instead of eating. Stay strong and if it gets too much, just have an early night.

Just wanted to say thanks guys....

You're all doing so great and you're right I can do this - tomorrow is a new day and in just over a week I could be 13st something...

Got to get focused....

Nite Nite

xx

Hi Guys...

I've really made myself come on here today - funny how you feel so guilty when you fall of the wagon but it's hard to get motivated on your own - you really need this site but at times you feel you don't belong on it... :(

I had an absolutely lovely day yesterday - the BBQ was fab. Everyone had a great time and I did lots of lovely food; lots of different meats, kebabs, prawns, beautiful piece of Salmon, Greek Salad, Tomatos & Red Onions in Balsamic, Olives, Orange Rice, Penne Pasta with Red Pesto, Houmous, Tsatsiki etc. etc. Everyone said how lovely the food was. In the scheme of things I really didn't over do it on my consumption but did have a couple of wine glasses of Pimms and a slice of Apple Tart and Cream...

Today's been worse for me, I've spent the past 24hrs washing up, wiping up, putting away, clearing the garden, re-arranging my kitchen, hoovering (very wet grass throughout the whole bungalow as kids running in and out of the drizzle), washing towels that kids dried off with etc. etc. and I've picked all day at everything including FAB ice lollies, chocolates, cookies, tortilla chips... I also cooked some roasted peppers and toms in balsamic to go with some left over rice for my dinner... WHY OH WHY OH WHY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've GOT to get back on the wagon tomorrow - WI tomorrow night (6pm) - I can guarantee I've put on but daren't get on the scales.

Back at work tomorrow after my week's annual leave so it will be easier to stick to CD and drink the water as stuck in an office for 9 hrs..

Have had such a great week with DS that I'm feeling depressed about going back to work which isn't helping.. Would love to be off with DS and not have to take him to holiday club - BIG GUILT TRIP... Many Mother Funkers later, before I can think of giving up work but that's the long term goal - sod working for someone else and them taking the P***. I want some time for my DS as well as for me but getting a local job that pays a half decent wage is like finding a needle in a haystack so I'm byding (sp?) my time and working hard to make MF's a success then I can contemplate my options...

Sorry to winge and moan - everyone's doing so well, I've just read through the thread... well done!!

I'll post tomorrow from work - hopefully with some better and more positive news...

Sorry again for going on... it's that Sunday feeling b4 going bk to work (used to get it b4 going bk to school after holidays)...

H xxxx

aaaw Hannah, I really feel for you. I hated that feeling on a Sunday....especially after being off work. I worked in the Abbey for 7 years and when I was there we had really high targets to reach and near the end of my time there they were so strict and if we didnt reach our target 3 months running we were out the door...I left before I got a diciplinary warning for not reaching my target. I went from LOVING working there to actually having an upset stomach going in in the morning...I remember that Sunday feeling. I'm not saying that you have a hard time of it in work but either way there are many of us who would prefer to be at home. I'm EXTREMELY lucky, my hubby has a good job and he supports me, I'm deffo not a lady of leisure I try to keep up with the house work as well as looking after my little girl, she's 3 in October so will be going to nursery next year...I don't want her to go but she is desperate for it...she keeps on asking to go to school, poor thing is stuck with me all day, she has no little buddies...:cry: I'm nearly crying now...

Anyway....back to you. Hannah....I don't want to sound harsh but.... GET YOUR ASS BACK INTO GEAR!!!!!:whoopass::whoopass:

We have goals to reach hun :D I'm glad that you plan on ssing tomorrow...just think of the 12th Oct...you're gonna be 12st MAX.

I agree, this forum is great for motivation but when you have cheated you steer clear..been there done that on another forum.

Good luck with ss tomorrow hun xx sj xx

Really Struggling today... Want to eat anything and everything - not due to hunger, just because I want to eat. =o(

Feeling really down too...just want to cry...

Not a good day...
You ok sweetie??

It is soooo damn hard isnt it hun?? You can do this though.

Have you been on the clothes for motivation thread at all?? I'll try and dig it out and post it here...

go surf the net or look through some mags or catalogues and imagine wearing all those yummy SLIM outfits....that really helps me....
please don't eat any naughties though....stick at it hun xx sj xx

have to sign out....desperate for the toilet and extremely tired....:nightf:

sending you all some positive vibes for a good day tomorrow:vibes::vibes:

weigh in day for me tomOrrow... but with coming out of ketosis, aam, and TOTM, i don't expect to lose weight...I just hope the scales have come down from this morning or there will be a gain on my card :mad:

night night peeps xx sj xx

Back