SUNDAY - "Let's Do It Hour By Hour!!"

I saw your post about cycle cothes, but I have no idea where to get them? I know SimplyBe.co.uk (or is it com?) Has athletic wear, but not sure if its suitable for cycling? Might be worht a look? They certainly have a good range of sizes though.

And might I say - Good on you for cycling!! I am not there yet!! But very ambitious you are!!

I think I'm sorted - well I will be if it fits when it comes --- about to order this one Polaris® Hydrofoil -- they say it's a mans that's converted to a female (shorter sleeves/back) but it's a nice jacket and it's under £40, I thought I was gonna end up spending about £100 which would be okay if it would last longer than I'm hoping this one will :)

Well back from my trip, drank 0.25 of a litre whilst there and ate my crispy peanlut bar. Had a lovely time.

I have 4 daughters, 3 married and and a total of 5 grandchildren. All my girs (except one) are overeweight. I hope I am going to set them an example. You never know if I start to weigh less than them it might encourage them.

Regarding the wee problem. I still go often and the quantity is small. I think that I have a problem in that I often wet myself if I am not within 10 ft of a toilet.:sick0019: (Sorry about the graphics). Tenor Lady are making a fortune out of me. Been to the doctors this week and he has arranged for me to go and see a physiotherapist to try and help. Said 80% of cases are cured by this method.

Decided today that 6 litres is too much for me especially as I have a problem at the moment but intend to do at least my 4 litres.:tear_drop:

LL - hope you sort your problem out and I think it's sensible for you not to over work your system at the mo. My Aunt got her's sorted so I hope you do too.

I am on my 4th litre now but still feel ill from my cold and I cannot face a bar or a drink. I will be glad when I am out of this.

Well I'm halfway through my 5th litre now ---- they'll all be having their lovely roast dinner here soon and I will join them with a chicken soup - then have another soup and a bar at around 8ish.

I am half way through my third litre. And about to have my second pack - think I will make a shake and have soup later! Then decide on the last one then.

Been a good day! Made contact with an old friend I have not spoken to for 15 years!! Was sad to learn her husband passed away 5 years ago and she now has a brain tumour - but it was absolutely wonderful to speak to her again and we hope to see each other again in the future. Praise the powers of the internet and search engines!!

Sorry to hear about your friend's husband and her tumour. It puts a few things into perspective when you hear things like this.

Dancing on Ice is on now. As you can see I am an addict.

Oh it's lovely to hear that you've found your old friend - sad news about her husband and also her health but at least you now know about it and are able to renew your friendship.

I've spent all afternoon trying to find cycle clothing and also to find a decent company who provide and install conservatory blinds, don't suppose anyones used a nationwide company who were good?

Well I've just had a lovely long bath and slapped some body firming cream on. It's a Clarins one and I always put it on hoping it works cos it sure don't smell the nicest, has a real herbal smell to it.

Am on my last half of my fifth litre and am just about to make myself a chicken soup.

Just finished my 4 litres, had my chicken soup and have one packet left to have.

Then its time to chill out and get ready for work tomorrow. Yuck. Only good thing now about Mondays is my weigh in!!

If I don't see you here tomorrow during the day Katie, good luck!!! And will be looking for your post when you get back! xx

Just off to make my hot choc, managed 4.75 litres today so not bad.

See you all tomorrow.

God bless

Back