SUNDAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

ladylite

Gold Member
Morning Everyone,

Dull and bleak here in Berkshire, but at least it isnt raining.

Well I have a busy day today going to an AGM lunchtime as I am part of a Committee, a horsey thing. There will be lots of problems there, you know in fighting, but at least it wont be dreary:eek:. Also a lovely buffet so will have to take my drink and a bar:)

Hope you are all feeling positive today, good luck to anyone with a WI too.

Speak to you later, in between my fav programmes at the mo "Dancing on Ice" and "Lark Rise to Candleford".

I just realised I havnt even had a drink yet, better get on with it.:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Off out to do the horses now, speak later.:cool:

Morning everyone! Good luck today Lady!!! Hope it doesnt get tooo politically charged!!

Grey here too. But no rain.

Hoping the guys can get the roof on our new garage done before it does, and while thay are doing that I will be exploring two boxes of clothes that have been upin the loft for yonks!! wooowoo! Hoping for some nice surprises!!!

Had the cops out last night. Once again, the little toe-rags have been using our driveway and yard to tresspass and cause havoc. I hate those kinds of kids - thay are little sh*theads I could do without!! We have so many problems with the youths here...that is really when I miss home the most. I have not gotten used to living qutie so close to the pavement where you are like in a fishbowl, with people hanging out right outside your lounge. I hate it. I miss me open space!!!

Nyway - hope all have a great day!!

oh dear that sounds awful for yuo - just keep calling the polcie- may bethre get an asBO!!

I am off t see my vica\r today and then taking Hal to me mums- peace- Me and Leyla will then got to the mall and do abit of window shopping

Morning (just) all, hope you are all doing ok. Hope you have fun at your AGM lady and sorry to hear about your hassle last night BL... bl**dy nuisance!!!
Not doing too much today as did loads of mucking out of our spare room last night! need a day off cleaning!
Hope you all have a bright sunny day, sun is out here so might have to go for a wander :)

Sun is beaming here down on the Dorset coast so im off for a walk along the sea-front with my bottle of water and my book - made even better by the fact that I know I have this following week off work!

Heaven!!!

Well it's a grey day here today..... not a sign of the sun at all.

BL - kids can be a nuisance, what I always wonder is where do their parents think they are at night when they're out being pains to people??

Hope the AGM goes well Lady, and not too many slanging matches :D

My saga with these revolting bars goes on....sorry can't help it!!!!

Just tried the lemon one, a nibble -YUK so now put it in the microwave and am just waiting for the cookies to cool.

they rose like maccaroons - fingers crossed all will be well.

Other than that, all is well. I am trying to get the house cleaned today and with 2 young kiddies its like painting the Forth Bridge.

Still struggling with the water, but day by day I am drinking more. Its getting easier to be honest.

I'm not hungry though and that is fantastic.

Morning all! hope you all have a lovely day.
Sorry about your trouble BL- my dad had the same problem last night and when he went out to move them they threw a brick at his window-:( little sh*ts. Its all so unneccesary.
Ohhh lady i love dancing on Ice too- that chris fountain is lovely :)
have a good day :) xxxxxxx

Happy afternoon peeps!!

We got my boxes down from the loft, and I have a whole new wardrobe.

No, really. :D Completey full up with long forgotten tops and jumpers and waistcoats....some jeans.....and they all fit, and some went into the "never again" pile even!! Lots still with tags on. I have beinned about 4 or 5 pairs of jeans and just a few tops - my current tops still are working though a few are close to the "never again" pile as well.

Its like trying to work out a chinese puzzle though! Where am I gonna put all this stuff!!!! LOL

This should tide me over till our trip to California in May. Then, I will do some more serious shopping!!

Now, I shall be showing up to work in some pretty different clothes then what they have seen my in for 3 years or so.......if THAT doesn;t make someone notice I have lost 2 stones, I will eat my (non carbohydrate, non citic acid) hat. LOL :D

lol - It happened again....a lady who was mildly overweight to begin with came down to our team - she has lost 1 stone and was so excited about how it had taken her only 6 weeks....;) :D, but everyone was like, "Oh my god!! ! HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT???" lol - and I have lost over 2 stone, and not one booger has said BOO about it!!! LOL - It got to me initially, bbut now it just makes me laugh!!!! Silly boogers, I reckon along about 6 stones gone they will go "Oh! When did that happen" LOL

Anyway - I best get back to sorting my clothes. It was nice to have a little break and rabbit on a bit....added bonus my PC batteries has held up. New lead coming next week- really fed up with this!!! :)

See you all laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

It's so nice to feel happy. And hopeful. Even on a gray day in my cold cold house.

xxx

LOL everyone at work is going to think you've spent a fortune this weekend when you turn up in all these 'new' clothes :D I think it's likely that they will notice now as the new ones will give your new shape more definition.

I've just laughed as I'm today wearing an Evans size 22/24 v neck purple t-shirt and my youngest son just came behind me where I'm sat down and said "I like that top, you look nice" - I then stood up turned around and pulled it to show how big it is and he said "No, you don't look good in that - you're not going out are you? You are only wearing that for slouching around?" ...... think he's worried he might have to be seen with me LOL

hehe....it is pretty cool having loads with new tags - I feel like I have been on a shopping spree!!

AND.....the results on my gorgeous brown leather riding trousers.....I cant wear them yet. :(

BUT.....I can get in them!!! :bliss:

Even zipped and buttoned them!! I couldn;t raise my leg over my bike, for love or money - but I got them on!!! :bliss:

I bought these last year because I loved them. I really began to think it was 100 quid down the drain. So, to know I will get to wear them soon is dead exciting!!

Well, hubby is off to work now, will be back tomorrow morning....so a quiet night, just me and the kitties! Going to find a good film to watch.

But now, time for my first pack. Mushroom soup on the menu tonight!

:rotflmao: at your sons look of fear at your clothes! you should see me tonight...a real fashion statment. Black thermal long johns with grey track pants over them which rise above my ankles so the termals stick out....a green thermal underwear shirt with a Greenish T-Shirt with a unicorn over that, a black hoodie sweat jacket and pink knitted booties!! HAHAHAH I can hear the wolf whistels already!!! But the main thing - I am warm!

See you about!

x

Now that is what I call a fashion statement!!!!!

SEXY LADY!!!!!!:p:p

stuff fashion, its winter and you ain't got no heating.

Stay warm BL. xxxx

Evening everyone, I'm very happy this afternoon :D I'm a Spurs fan (love me footie!! not very girly am I?) and we just beat Chelsea and won the Carling Cup :D:D:D Yippee :D:D

hiya bex
my husband was crying today hes so happy ten years since we won the carling cup.
the good times are coming back to the lane fingers crossed for the uefa cup
woo hoo!!

Hello everyone

Just watching the recording of D on Ice. The AGM went OK we had one big heckler but basically everyone was laughing at them so it wasnt too bad. Only trouble was the buffet, say no more.

Well glad you have been in the lost BL and sorted out some new clothes. Stuff them at work we can defo see from you pictures - wooo hhhooooooo.

Very tired so will catch up tomorrow folks.

Back