sunday morning breakfast

Ooooo i love that you can eat that!!!

I just had a naughty breakfast using the last of my hash browns and chips for breakfast :rotflmao:

I am starting SW tomorrow and i want to eat everything thats naughty :D.....excuses excuses lol.

I have never been looking so forward into starting a diet!!!

So its Sunday morning - hooray - that means quorn sausages, bacon, egg and beans - My husband was like "ermmm I thought you were on a diet" - Men!!!!???

What's everyone else having?

Well I always make sure I do red days at the weekend so I can have the full works... Today was morrissons sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and toast and a huge mug of tea or three Lol... Diet, what diet!

Ooooo i love that you can eat that!!!

I just had a naughty breakfast using the last of my hash browns and chips for breakfast :rotflmao:

I am starting SW tomorrow and i want to eat everything thats naughty :D.....excuses excuses lol.
Wait until you try SW chips and yes you can have them for breakfast...and their not naughty!

Everyone's breakfast sounds yummy!!!

I had an egg and bacon "butty" with a smidge of low sugar ketchup. Washed down with home made skimmed latte with a dash of vanilla extract and splenda!

Mine was crap.....
weetabix crunchy bran, milk and glass of water....
might as well be in prison. LMAO....
BUT, lunch will be a different matter. ! ! ! ! :)

I had my usual Sunday breakfast...

2 WW wholemeal toast
Tin tomatoes
Turkey rashers
Scrambled eggs
Fresh filtered black coffee

Lovely......

Mine was two poached eggs (done the way BritMumm suggested) on toast along with grilled tomatoes and mushrooms. Mmmmmmm. :gimi: Now have big pot of soup (potato, leek, carrot, celery and lentils) on the go for lunch. :drool:

Off to see what I can do with chicken for tea tonight. (HEB - Green Day) :thinking2:

Diet....... what diet??

Lizabeth

Well I always make sure I do red days at the weekend so I can have the full works... Today was morrissons sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and toast and a huge mug of tea or three Lol... Diet, what diet!
Why not do EE, then you could have some sauted pots as well?

Also last week I tried the luxury bangers & hash recipe in the 40 fab recipes book, did it in the actifry...delicious!

Mmmmmm. I had scrambled egg with baked salmon flaked into it, a portabella mushroom with tomatoes doen in the oven. It was so scrummy. All free. No syns. Not even a HEx. I'll be full til tea.

Lynda

Back