• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sunday morning breakfast

Ooooo i love that you can eat that!!!

I just had a naughty breakfast using the last of my hash browns and chips for breakfast :rotflmao:

I am starting SW tomorrow and i want to eat everything thats naughty :D.....excuses excuses lol.

I have never been looking so forward into starting a diet!!!

So its Sunday morning - hooray - that means quorn sausages, bacon, egg and beans - My husband was like "ermmm I thought you were on a diet" - Men!!!!???

What's everyone else having?
Well I always make sure I do red days at the weekend so I can have the full works... Today was morrissons sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and toast and a huge mug of tea or three Lol... Diet, what diet!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Everyone's breakfast sounds yummy!!!

I had an egg and bacon "butty" with a smidge of low sugar ketchup. Washed down with home made skimmed latte with a dash of vanilla extract and splenda!

Mine was two poached eggs (done the way BritMumm suggested) on toast along with grilled tomatoes and mushrooms. Mmmmmmm. :gimi: Now have big pot of soup (potato, leek, carrot, celery and lentils) on the go for lunch. :drool:

Off to see what I can do with chicken for tea tonight. (HEB - Green Day) :thinking2:

Diet....... what diet??

Lizabeth

lwtblb

Silver Member
Well I always make sure I do red days at the weekend so I can have the full works... Today was morrissons sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and toast and a huge mug of tea or three Lol... Diet, what diet!
Why not do EE, then you could have some sauted pots as well?

Also last week I tried the luxury bangers & hash recipe in the 40 fab recipes book, did it in the actifry...delicious!

Mmmmmm. I had scrambled egg with baked salmon flaked into it, a portabella mushroom with tomatoes doen in the oven. It was so scrummy. All free. No syns. Not even a HEx. I'll be full til tea.

Lynda