Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
I all I've been trying to do WW this week and not too bad a shot, a little loss and a littler gain. Will attempt to do Fast Start this week on 20pts a day and see how I go.

Off to a festival today, porridge 4.5pts so far. Actually dont really feel like drinking today but may have 1 glass of red. And been to the gym for 45 mins this morning.

;)

Think I will be using this as my new diary, need a fresh start and all. Got a holiday booked at the end of June and hoping to be 17lbs at least lighter.

So feel free to join my ranting and verbal daily ongoings.... not sure how regular it will be though. But post away..........

Bren
X

hey Bren! :D did i miss something - where have you been? :( missed you xxx

Hi Rach, really busy since late Jan with school and my new position as Yr 11 coordinator. Also Jan/Feb is the beginning of the school year in Oz.

That's really sweet to know I have been missed xx

Basically only gained a max of 3 lbs and not even really. Got a holiday and want to feel and look hot in my bikini. Just would love to stick with WW and give it a good crack this time. I love the freedom of it, but unfortunately started 3 weeks before Xmas and not really the best time to stay with it.....

Anyways i'm weighing about 167 and first goal will be a 4lb loss. Roll on 163 I say. Going to give Fast track a go this week of 20pts per day and not counting my exercise points. Also just going to weigh at home, budget is too tight for meetings at the moment.

How are you going with WW? Wow I have so many diaries to get around to.

xx

Well, not too bad in the past 2 days. Averaging 24pts and I am trying to do Fast Start with 20, but allowed properly 22 a day. Had lots of events on at work and haven't been to the gym in 2 days but been really active walking all over the school during the day.

Problems are not being prepared for dinner. Might have to make a big batch of homemade point calculated frozen meals??

However on a positive note, i feel less bloated and not going to bed feeling over full. That's a big start for me.

x

A small loss this morning of 2lbs so far. Not bad considering I have been starting at 24pts and working my way down to 20pts (fast start, actually allowed 22pt per day). Today I did 20.5pt I think? Not bad, not bad.

Going to weigh every second or third day, just to stay motivated. Dont want the thought of a weekly day being judgement day if you know what I mean.

Must share with anyone reading this that I love the feeling I have had in my tummy after I have eaten dinner and just before I go to bed I think about how comfortable I feel and not bloated through having over eaten with dinner or after dinner snack. I truly think this is my gauge for knowing that I am going to and am loosing weight. Recommend listening to your tummy and how your body feels at the end of the day.

Bren
X

An enjoyable weekend and not over eaten but not really healthy. I think this week I have gone over points by about 6 and that's with factoring in the exercise. More water next week and tomorrow I should report a small loss but a loss none the less.

x

Hi Bren,
I think you're doing really well - I actually can't do ww myself as i ended up using my points on chocolate - which obviously wasn't good for me! keep up the good work

Alex

Thanks Alex.

It's been a whole week now and I have lost about 2lbs (800gm, in Aust measurements!). Very happy about that and hope that either 1 or 2lbs continue to fall off over the next 13 weeks. I go on holiday in 16 weeks.

It's my second time doing WW. I didn't really give it a good chance when I started before Xmas (stupid time to start really?><!@). My trouble is I count my points up to 4pm and then become complacent and forget to tally up dinner and snacks. I am using a great app on my iphone though and hoping that this will keep my on track. I dont count my exercise points either but allow myself 1 - 3 glasses of wine (6pt) over the weekend to make up for these. But I earn about 8 for the week.

Well done on your losses so far. When did you restart? Is it SW you are doing or SF or CCing?

Bren
X

i go to sw to weigh in as it forces me to actually weigh in - rather than avoid it!
i do calorie counting/slim fast - so if I have a slim fast shake i just count the calories for it. i try to have a slim fast shake because it has a proportion of your daily nutrients in it, which i dont think i would get if i didn't have a shake.
i've done slimming world before, and it does work but you have to stick to it to the letter, which means for example i can't have 2 hot x buns with butter for breakfast on a weekend coz that would send me over the syns. but with calorie counting I can.

can't deny that i yo-yo, and i struggle a lot. went to mexico for 3 weeks nearly 2 years ago and i have never got close to my pre holiday weight since :-(

Alex, i know what you mean. That's why I am doing WW. I do like CCing but needed a change and I have done very restrictive diets before but I am not prepared to scarifice my lifestyle to that extreme again. ALthough I do ocassionally do a day where I eat those foods only but not to the exact weights etc.

I may in the school holidays do a couple of days or a week of quite restrictive just to kick start the weight loss again. That will be after 4 weeks of WW though.

So is 153 ish about your pre holiday weight?

i was 158 which being 5ft 9ins left me at a trim uk size 12 (dont what that equates to for you) but i felt great, trim stomach and actually happy in a bikini. i'm a lot heavier on my bottom half that i am on my top and i was even not bothered about my legs.
just being this 1st and a bit heavier and I can't believe the difference, now i struggle with my size 14's :-(

is 153 your goal then?

Hi Alex, sorry I have been AWOL. Got off track for a week, just living the good life really and have worked really hard at getting back on track this week. I have lost 4.5lbs so that's 2.1kgs. I am hoping that in another weeks time I can be 3lbs lighter or 1.5kg lighter.

I have changed my details to a holiday goal weight rather than my ultimate goal weight. So looking at 150lbs that's about 68kg's by the 26th of June.

TOM today, just as well I weighed this morning at 6days, as I dont think the scale will be true in the morning. I am sooooo bloated now. I am also trying to guzzle the 3ltr of water that i would like to drink every day. Currently on about 2ltrs.

A size 12 for you is about a 10AUS.

When I am at 66kg's depending on the store I can be a 10 or a 12.

Are you still going to WI at SW?

Bren
x

Found your new diary! :D

No escaping your sharp eyes!

Just felt like a change, still posting in the old one though.

Just ate porridge for dinner. Started the first meal really late today, hence dinner at 8.30pm! Trying to wait until 11 before heading to bed.

x

And I just had porridge for breakfast!

Hi Alex, sorry I have been AWOL. Got off track for a week, just living the good life really and have worked really hard at getting back on track this week. I have lost 4.5lbs so that's 2.1kgs. I am hoping that in another weeks time I can be 3lbs lighter or 1.5kg lighter.

I have changed my details to a holiday goal weight rather than my ultimate goal weight. So looking at 150lbs that's about 68kg's by the 26th of June.

TOM today, just as well I weighed this morning at 6days, as I dont think the scale will be true in the morning. I am sooooo bloated now. I am also trying to guzzle the 3ltr of water that i would like to drink every day. Currently on about 2ltrs.

A size 12 for you is about a 10AUS.

When I am at 66kg's depending on the store I can be a 10 or a 12.

Are you still going to WI at SW?

Bren
x

yeah and not going so well either. went shopping yesterday with a friend, weve got a bit of a girly get together in 5 weeks so i tried on a size 12 dress, and there was no way that the zip was going up. so.......i'm going to try and be very very good for the nexy 4 weeks and when i hopefully go shopping again i'll be able to get in a size 12. i purposefully didn't let myself try the dress on in a 14 either! just so i couldn't kid myself thinking 'oh i can always wear the 14' - i will be in that size 12 dress!!!!!

hows things with you?? all going ok?

Well I knew the scales would not show my true hard work this morning, given TOM..... A very big gain to say the least 1.3kg's which is nearly 3lbs!

Stuck to my plan today pretty good, caved and had 2 mini biscuits and 3 choc eclair lollies. First time in a long time with TOM that I have craved sugar. Still feeling ultra bloated this arvo, but going to the gym none the less.

Good on you for not trying the 14 that means you have a misson now. Go the diet for 4 weeks girl, you can do this.

Bren
X

i'm trying to be good! still had chocolate today but tried to limit it. god this dieting malarky is hard work!
i'm sure you'll have a good loss next week when it isnt tom

Well not sure about having a good loss. I did really well all week with TOM, really healthy but now exercise until this weekend. Friday night dinner out, Thai, and in the morning I had gained the 1kg I had lost from TOM. This morning I have lost a bit of that but crunch time is tomorrow morning. I have eaten out all day today, eggs on toast (scrambled), 2 coffees, half a date scone, vege filo parcel and a glass of red wine. I have though been to the gym for 45 mins this morning? Fingers crossed.....
Bren
X

I reckon you should try this week to just weigh yourself on the actual day, it can do wonders for motivation ;)

Back