Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

Yes its come round incredibly quickly!! I'm so excited I could burst right now.... just waiting for the nerves to kick in. x

hi bren, i'm at the heaviest i have been for ages. i'm back up to the top of 170's....in less than i week i hear you say....yes i have been on a binge bender lol
think i am going to go back to a class next thursday....dont know why ive suddenly decided to go to a class but ive got to stop this yoyoing

Alex a class sounds like a step in the right direction for u. It'll get u motivated again hun. I've just decided it's best to plod along slowly. Yesterday and the day before , usually the weekend, I go over points by 3 or 4. This is my focus this week to earn extra points for the weekend.

Come on babe, back to it! Forget about the binge, time for water, exercise and some healthy food choices. Factor in something sweet but low cal for that tough time of the day.

My apologies for not being online lately. Our house and work have really got me flat out busy.

Bren xx

Hey u are on my mind! Thursday is a final beginning and an exciting time for u Linz! Love u and hugs xx

I know and feels like I've known u forever. Wow 2 years!

Very excited for u beautiful girl xx

Hi Bren, I remember you from the WW section. Welcome !!

Hi Bren,
so tomorrow is thursday and D day for going back to class - will let you know how i get on! argh!

I have posted on here from my iphone twice and nothing appears to be here?????

Alex, know what you mean about time at the moment. I seem to be having less and less of it. Today I have stuck to my points and managed to eat a high protein diet at the same time. Dont even feel hungry?! Did eat a small biscuit but all within my points.

Linz, hope you are doing well. Did Cohen's food today with an atkins bar for afternoon snack. Must drink more water.

Puggso, I notice that you are going it alone with the meetings. Good result and i know that you will have no problems!

As for me, I'm going to Perth for a week on Sat and just hoping to find some exercise time, enjoy the wedding and not drink or eat too ridiculously and unnecessarily!

Bren
x

Hi Bren,
first weigh in with SW in 2 days!!! argh! just got to stay on track. i'm eating the same things over at the moment, as i get back into it i'm sure the variety will widen.
enjoy the trip away and the wedding

xxx

Alex it's sometimes the case u stick with the familiar foods because u know the values etc. But aim forthe variety now as then u won't get bored of 'dieting'. If u know what I mean.

Past 3 days I have been spot on 20pts. I am too nervous to even jump on the scales. It's been about 4 weeks I think?!?!? I just plan to be mindful of food and drink whilst away and try and relax and do some exercise.

When I return I still have a week of holidays so going to work out everyday and develop some healthy eating routines.

Xx

Anyone who reads my diary would know I have the same foods ALL the time! It took me a while to find what I like that works for a diet so am happy to stick by them.

ooo were both online!

my weigh day is thursday (tomorrow), what day are you using Bren? or you not setting a day at the mo?

I have been good today, and most of the week actually, and even rode tonight in the dark and wind - only for 20mins but i got my heart rate up - had to it was too cold not too!

Very true young man, and you have done it!

I need some variety. Must admit I only go between 3 different breakie options during the week, usually 2 really. Lunch I vary between tuna, salads and soups. Dinner is always a variety.

Ps I do read your diary! Lol
X

Well done babes.

I have a school concert to attend tonight so no exercise for me. Going to come home and then return to school so maybe a quick work out I could squeeze in?!

Back