Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

did no exercise yesterday and ate 3000 cals - no lie!

Right woman! We are being committed... not to white jackets and socks for shoes but our food and exercise. What do u say?! Fresh day for u today. I did good today with food. Positive aims again for tomorrow too.

Now I did 15 mins and some sit ups, so u too, start small and do something today.

Xx

My last post was on Wedneday and that was the last time I exercised (only for 15 mins too). This morning is WI and I have been sticking to my 20pts each day. Ive only been managing on average this week with water about 1.1ltrs per day, really going to try and improve this this week.

Very pleased to report last week I was 78.1kg's and this morning 76.9kg's! I have lost 1.2kg's so that's 2lbs. I am very happy with that!

I've even achieved my mini goal, but i'm too nervous to cross that out given that for the past 2 months i've gone up and down, in fact really the past 6 months.

Anyway a great start to the weekend. Going to clean up my house that we are moving out of next weekend and into my brand new house!!! How many points will the house work earn me??

Bren
X

Right Bren,
have gained (so not suprising)............I really need a slap round the face and get back on track.
went to the gym last night: 10 mins on the bike (50 cals), 20 mins on the treadmill (200 cals) and then did 30 mins on the various weight machines (low weight, high rep).

just had breakfast - bowl of porridge, but I WANT chocolate and stodge. argh! may have to go back to slim fast for a couple of days although the OH wants to go out for dinner tonight.

Aw hun, come on. You are one step to being back on track the food.. you have already been to the gym. Drink lots of water and hot teas today. Keep busy and perhaps a ride on your horse? Dinner is still achievable tonight. Drive so you can only have 1 or 2 drinks. Have a picking salad for lunch (carrot, tomatoes, celery, ham and cucumber. Low cal and will fill you up because you are eating slowly.

I know the feeling that you have. But know that it may take a week or more to start feeling positive and that is better than staying much longer in the negative! It's taken me the past 6 weeks since being back from Penang to have a win and get somewhere. We just have to remember we are getting somewhere and all the little losses will add up.

Slim fast for a couple of days if you have to. Perhaps have one for lunch? and a healthy choice for dinner out.

Bren
X

today's food has been
porridge (200 cals)
banana
apple
snickers flapjack (167 cals)
ww tomato soup (74 cals)
2 brown bread buns (270 cals)
cereal bar (90 cals)

thanks for your support Bren - I went for a training session with the horse today - 2 hours - we were both fully tired out by the end & i've had to have an afternoon nap! lol

Alex that's a good day! Did you have dinner out like you had planned?

No gym today but I'm planning to do yoga when hubby goes to work in an hours time.

I feel good today even though I went over 1.5 pts yesterday, which included 2 glasses of wine!

Today;
Yoghurt and stewed fruit 4pts
Coffee 0.5
1and a half slices of tomato pizza 4.5pts
2thirds of a creamy salmon penne (entree size) 8 pts
WW choc brownie (half) 1pt

And for dinner a 2 pt soup so bang on 20pts! And with lunch out.

no didn't go out for dinner, we ended up with a takeaway.
today has been
porridge
1/2 ham quiche
wispa gold

got lamb for tea, so I think as long as I do some exercise today (gym or ride) I should be ok.

back at work tomorrow :-(

Alex good on you, that's one day now under your belt, in the right direction again! What are you doing for your bday in a couple of weeks?

today has been good!
fruit only this morning
lunch - ww tom soup and bread bun (74 and 135 cals)
snack - activia yogurt (106 cals)
naughty snack - scone (300 cals i think?)
tea - lamb (all fat cut off) with one potato mashed
think I may have a ribena lolly before bed

exercise - an hour on the horse

a good day :)

bren, hows you?x

Alex another good day for you, well done hun!

I am travelling okay. Still no exercise but I am eating my points and not going over, which is a plus. So I should still be loosing as my points dont include exercise. I might have a training session tonight but need to check with personal trainer.

You know overall, I am feeling in the zone. My food is on track, even though my work and home life is hectic with this impending move. Friday will be very physical with the moving of furniture and boxes!

Sunday morning I jumped on the scales to see them go up half a kilo! I only went over on Sunday by 1.5pts (although I did have 2 glasses of red wine included in that), so perhaps the alcohol. After this I decided not to stress just keep with the points and things should work themselves out by Sat morning WI.

Really today I have realised that my mind is holding me back. If I just keep plodding along and sticking with the points. Exercise will sort itself out in a week or 2 after the move and school production (doing the make up). Just sticking with the points I will still be chipping away at the numbers on the scales. I also think that the less time spent thinking about the weight I want to loose will allow my body to let go of it.

Bren
X

Had a 30 min session last night. Must say I am feeling exhausted body and mind wise. Cannot wait until school production and hse moving is done.

Xx

Another 100% day for me yesterday.
will update with food diary later.
today has been completely to plan so far (other than a 37cal biscuit with a cup of tea that I just had to have at 11am to get me through the morning at work.

so today
2 nectarine
banana
cereal bar (90cals)
biscuit (37 cals)
apple

lunch - ww soup (74) bread bun (135) yogurt (106) strawberried

vimto chew (10)

banana, bread bun(135)

tea - carrots, brocholli, cauliflower, mash and gravy (200??)

apple

and perhaps a 95 cal slimfast bar before tea

Fantastic, we are both doing good. I too had a 100% day yesterday. No exercise except my training session on tuesday night. But, the big move tomorrow!

I am still nervous about WI, hoping that the sticking to my points will count for my lack of exercise..???

Bren x

If you have stuck to your points then exercise shouldn't matter :)

so todays food has been

cereal bar (90)
banana
raisins (40)
yogurt (106) over strawberries
sop (74) and breadbun(135)
cocopops bar (84) and apple

its 5.30pm now. going to try and do some clenaing and keep myself occupied. may have half a ww pizza for tea and a slim fast bar for pudding.

exercise - rode the horse and jumped some jumps in the fields.

rode him back to the field bareback just in his headcollar and he was so good, bless him (half expected him to throw me off lol due to my own laziness not to walk him back)

oh and good luck on hte house move bren,
i got my exams results yesterday - was totally convinced i'd failed, got a distinction in one and a merit in the other. here comes my 2nd post grad year!

Alex that is awesome news, well done!

Well I lost 1.2 kgs last week. Today was WI but we have koved house and I have no idea where the scales are?

However I have been really good all week, except yesterday and today (moving). Not much water, and over opts in total. Buhave been moving around constantly, ..... But 5 glasses of red wine in 2 days! Back to it this week and will WI next.

I'm still feeling confident this time around, just have to keep at it.

Bren x

Back