Sunday Roast, I want one

Thanks for all the tips guys, bad moment over :) I avoided licking the plates clean, and even made several rounds of cheese on toast for tea for everyone, followed by my Victoria sponge I cooked yesterday... (and I wonder how I got here!!) :banghead:
I have a "Thinsperation" photie infront of me now, and GOD I looked hot lol ... its just hard to imagine that you might possibly be able to get that back!
Weigh in tomorrow morning.... cant wait!

Im weighing tomorro too :( wat time you weigh at?

9:30 am ---- glad its not any later! I'd be chewing my arm off!
P.S GOOD LUCK!!! :D

Tanx i feel i need it havent cheated once and have no intention of doing so but been watching my own scales and they havent moved very much :(! I go about 11 dont forget to post and tell us how ya did

Best of luck x

It does become like a way of life,the only thing that nearly catches me out is if I am preparing a meal for the family and there are titbits,I do have to remember not to eat them or to lick a spoon,silly things like that.

Dont forget kids on weigh day get there early, dont eat or drink anything prior to WI, wear lightweight clothes or at least the same as the week before(but wash in between) and go have a good clear out if at all possible;) xx

Yes Sir...

good girl, but prefer Sir Gazza x

Dont forget kids on weigh day get there early, dont eat or drink anything prior to WI, wear lightweight clothes or at least the same as the week before(but wash in between) and go have a good clear out if at all possible;) xx

lol, yes sir!
I was planning to do all that, lol, but the washing bit? :rolleyes: ;)

Shamrock, do you know,... I never realised what a human dustbin I was till now, with the amount of scraps I'm leaving.... The dog has scored BIG TIME!!! Even things like cutting the crusts off toast, oh, and then popping an extra slice in for me, so one side of the toaster isn't empty...honestly, the things I didn't even realise I put in my mouth, for no other reason bar being a waste disposal :sigh:

Will post ladylipo for sure, I can feel I've lost a bit, so hopefully it will be a good first week :) xxx

Back