SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Hi CC --

Good Loss. And, better than your last TOTM.

I'm 1 pound off, and that puts me at my next mini-target of being at my lowest 2010 weight. So, spa day on Tuesday it is! ;)

Lucky for me I lost, as I'd already booked the spa thing. My CFF is going in for an Op on Wednesday and we thought it'd be a good relaxing thing for her to do. We're both going.

MM

4lbs for me this week :)

Hi CC --

Good Loss. And, better than your last TOTM.

Ah, TOTM isnt here yet and I can feel in my feet that the water is beginning to build up...I'm hoping for a static but feel I might be looking at a small gain :(

Well done on you reaching your mini goal, feels good doesnt it. Have fun at your spa treat

I'm looking forward to my next mini goal...2.5lbs more marks the halfway mark for me. :D

Hey,

mind if I join? I am now weighing in on a Sunday (this week lost 5.5lb) - it is a restart for me, life seemed to get in the way but I am determined this time. Hopefully I can do it with you lovely people's support.

Hey,

mind if I join? I am now weighing in on a Sunday (this week lost 5.5lb) - it is a restart for me, life seemed to get in the way but I am determined this time. Hopefully I can do it with you lovely people's support.

Welcome FW --

Sounds like a great week! Fingers crossed for you. There are some people who are doing very well. Please post for support and advice -- everyone seems to be very helpful and kind.

MM

thanks my dear :)
will see how it goes on Sunday! I will be sure to use everyone for support

FW xx

6 lbs off for me this week. Woo Hoo!

lost 2.5lbs this week :) chuffed because its my birthday (20 now) and because of this the weekend has not been good for the diet! Oh and woke up on my birthday to the lovely totm - which i haven't had in years due to a contraceptive implant ha ha.

hope everyone had a good weigh in

FW xx

Fat2ThinGirl6 lbs off for me this week. Woo Hoo!

Fantastic Lost! Yipppeeee!

FeatherWeightlost 2.5lbs this week :) chuffed because its my birthday (20 now) and because of this the weekend has not been good for the diet

Happy Birthday!!! Good loss, especially when you considered the birthday celebrations!

One pound off for me... I'm 9 pounds from my top of goal range (i.e. 138). At this rate I will not get there until mid-May, but I'm already lighter than my 2010 lowest weight! So, YAY!

MM

-2.6lbs, i'll take it! bit disappointed after last weeks STS but it takes me beyond the halfway mark so YAYYYYYYYYY!

Hi CC,

A loss of 2.6 would be amazing for me! Lucky you. Well Done!

MM

Well Done CC--

I'll post my weight tomorrow morning. I forgot to weigh first thing.

MM

Hi

Well done those that have lost, and stay strong those who have gained or stayed the same.
Last week (I never got a chance to say) I lost 1.5lbs, and this week I lost 4.5lbs. That makes me reach the 1 stone mark, and I am so happy :) Still got a long long way to go but I am happy to take it slow as long as it is gone and stays gone! A stone in 4 weeks for me is astounding but I know that it has been easier because Uni is out at the minute, once it goes back is when the real struggle starts.

I imagine that the weight loss slows quite a bit after the first several weeks?

Good luck on the journey!

FW

Well Done Inge and FW -- We are headed in the right direction! YAY!

MM

-0.6lb this week, fully expected as since I hit the halfway mark I've been slacking, so could have been worse! Onederland next week hopefully, will have to work hard tho as it will be TOTM!

Back