Sunday weigh in!

Backtoback

WOw, I lost 5 pounds :)

I was really worried as I hadn't done much exercise, but I have actually lost more than I did when I stuck to the exercise programme....

Thanks! I have to say though, that I fully intend to do exercise as soon as I feel well enough :)

Well done, do keep up the exercise though as sometimes these things have a way of catching up with us. Good work though

fantastic well done :clap::clap: they do say exercising can make u retain fluid dont know if it is true or not ??????

I dont know but I guess Ill find out this week! :)

I lost 2.4 pounds in my second week so thats 7.4 overall!

Am at a gig tonight, and going out for dinner so methinks I shall be using all my extra calories and then sticking to 1200 during the remainder of the week.

I dont know but I guess Ill find out this week! :)

I lost 2.4 pounds in my second week so thats 7.4 overall!

Am at a gig tonight, and going out for dinner so methinks I shall be using all my extra calories and then sticking to 1200 during the remainder of the week.

well done on another great result!

I normally have one day a week where i go out for a meal and a couple of drinks, and then stick with 1200 cals for the rest of the week like what you are planning.When i posted that i got a reply from someone saying that i shouldn't do that :eek:, blah, blah, blah blah as 1200 cals a day was too low, but i have to say that my doctor is more than happy with it, and also it is working, as so far i havn't had a week when i havn't lost weight either, so go out and have a great evening, and a lovely meal too, then get back on track tomorrow morning, there is more to life than calorie counting ALL the time after all, everything in moderation!;)
Frankie xx

True, plus it is 1200 6 days a week and then one day I have my weekly gin allowance plus the extra 700 l/f calories for a nice big (healthy) meal! :)

So, I ate..

Starter: king prawns in a tomato sauce with spinach and 3 small pieces of bread
Main: spaghetti with meatballs
Drinks: 400ml white wine, 6 vodka diet cokes
Very late night snack: baguette with chicken

EEK!
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY CALORIES ALL OF THAT IS....best get exercising!

Don't worry about what you have done, thats history now, hope you had a great night out, just get back on track from today!
xx

I STS this week which is a bit gutting because Sunday was the only night I went off track and I did exercise every day except Thursday :(

Oh dear!! I know its disappointing but please dont give up, you have still had a great weight loss so far!

Have you lost any inches?

xx

Yup, 4.5 on my whole body - 2 on my waist :)

With all this exercise and my body shape changing I am not too bothered if the pounds fall off slower - the initial disappointment has now gone :)

Well done, afterall when someone says to you 'have you lost weight?' they don't know how you're doing on the scales its the loss of inches they see.

Keep up the good work

Back