1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday weigh Ins!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by !mummyto3girls!, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. !mummyto3girls!

!mummyto3girls! Well-Known Member

well i looked through the threads and found a few mid-week weigh ins and monday weigh ins and i was going to join the friday one but i thought it'd make more sense to weigh at the end of each week, kinda keeps things simple. anybody want to join me. i weighed myself yesterday and i was 220lb. looking forward to this sunday as ive started to get back into my exercise regime again after putting on a cpl lbs. would like to hear everyone's stories and goals. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. !mummyto3girls!

shall i take that as a no? lol

4. Princess-Jader

Princess-Jader Well-Known Member

I have started today so planning to weigh in every Sunday too :)

5. !mummyto3girls!

hey! forgot about this thread! do you still weigh in on sundays princess? i usually find it hard to resist weighing myself compulsively every day haha but from now on im going to try and only weigh in on sundays! hope we get a few more ppl on here!

6. shellie yummy mum

shellie yummy mum Active Member

hi all

i am a sunday weigh in girl went well to start but i have stayed the same for two weeks now.

i am back on track so here is to next week.

good luck to all xx

7. VicLouGray

VicLouGray Well-Known Member

8. Princess-Jader

Princess-Jader Well-Known Member

I am exactly the same, I really should get out of the habit of weighing everyday :(