Sunday weigh Ins!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by !mummyto3girls!, 18 July 2011.

1. !mummyto3girls!

!mummyto3girls! Well-Known Member

well i looked through the threads and found a few mid-week weigh ins and monday weigh ins and i was going to join the friday one but i thought it'd make more sense to weigh at the end of each week, kinda keeps things simple. anybody want to join me. i weighed myself yesterday and i was 220lb. looking forward to this sunday as ive started to get back into my exercise regime again after putting on a cpl lbs. would like to hear everyone's stories and goals. x
  2. !mummyto3girls!

shall i take that as a no? lol
  3. Princess-Jader

Princess-Jader Well-Known Member

I have started today so planning to weigh in every Sunday too :)
  4. !mummyto3girls!

hey! forgot about this thread! do you still weigh in on sundays princess? i usually find it hard to resist weighing myself compulsively every day haha but from now on im going to try and only weigh in on sundays! hope we get a few more ppl on here!
  5. shellie yummy mum

shellie yummy mum Active Member

hi all

i am a sunday weigh in girl went well to start but i have stayed the same for two weeks now.

i am back on track so here is to next week.

good luck to all xx
  6. VicLouGray

VicLouGray Well-Known Member

7. Princess-Jader

Princess-Jader Well-Known Member

I am exactly the same, I really should get out of the habit of weighing everyday :(