ProPoints Sunday weigh ins

Had my first weigh in lost 6lbs whoo whoo

So pleased roll in the next week .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shellie yummy mum said:
Had my first weigh in lost 6lbs whoo whoo

So pleased roll in the next week .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I had my first weigh in today, lost 5 1/2 lbs !! Really chuffed, hoping for maybe 2 more next week!! Good luck everyone x

Last edited:
Well done so pleased for you means you are doing the plan right I will be posting mine soon just got to get the courage to get on the scales ha ha x

6 pound loss this week - really surprised!!! I do think it could be more water as feeling a bit dehydrated. Going to up my water intake and see results next Sunday. Good luck everyone.

shellie yummy mum said:
Well done so pleased for you means you are doing the plan right I will be posting mine soon just got to get the courage to get on the scales ha ha x

Thanks, im really happy today lol hoping the resolve stays!! You'll be fine lol bloomin scales, can be sooo scary lol

Well the scales did like me a Little 1lb off makes this week even more if a challenge good luck all xx

shellie yummy mum said:
Well the scales did like me a Little 1lb off makes this week even more if a challenge good luck all xx

That's great!!! Well done!! Good luck this week x

VicLouGray said:
Well done to all. Am new to WW myself. Second WI today -.5lb. Not great but onwards and downwards I suppose...

Any loss is great Hun xxx good luck this week ?

hi

you will do just fine and we are all here if you need us i lost 6lb first week and only 1lb this week but it is mtotm so hopefully sunday will be a better loss.

Good luck

Met my target of 2 this week, hopefully I can stay losing at least a pound a week now, week 3 is my nemesis so going to really make sure I do it this week!!!!

good luck everyone :)

I struggled most with week 2 so maybe you'll fly through week 3 :) Congratulations on your loss.

Lost 3.75 this week so back on track after last week. And I got my first silver 7 :D

Good luck to everyone else with their WI xx

VicLouGray said:
I struggled most with week 2 so maybe you'll fly through week 3 :) Congratulations on your loss.

Lost 3.75 this week so back on track after last week. And I got my first silver 7 :D

Good luck to everyone else with their WI xx

Thanks, I'm hoping so, last few times I've dieted this is when I fail :0( got to make sure I don't this time. Got our 10 year anniversary and my daughters 3 rd birthday to negotiate but I am determined!! Lol

I didn't have a fantastic week last week but I kinda just had to say to myself that it doesn't matter if only loose a little (or sts or even gain) it's just a bump in the road. I was lucky enough to realise why I hadn't lost half as much and to me as long as you can identify why it's not gone the way you would have like you're on the right track.

Have a lovely week xx

That great advice thanks, I think maybe I put too much pressure on it so will try and be more relaxed. As you say as long as I can see what works and what doesn't I won't get down hearted. Hope I do lose 1lb this week, am going to stay on plan and just use my 49 points when I need them this week, I have been using then split over the days until now so shall see whether using them in larger blocks effects my loses.

thanks again:)

Back