Sundays Daily - Lets do it hour by hour

Morning Sam....

Wow !!! we will be off to a good start with the Diva's challenge.

Have a good day, will check in later going to put kettle on for my 1st GT..

HM

Urgh, crawled out of bed like a creature from the deep - still full of flu and feeling awful :(
Gotta go in for a staff meeting, but i have to go in early to do a management meeting too - snot fair (hehe, pun defo intended!)

Good news though - MAGGIE! I HAVE GT ONCE AGAIN! woooo!
Sure i'll be feeling my best again in no time.

Congrats on the loss Sam - but stop scales hopping you bad bad girl ;)

(STBG, if you're reading this, i remembered something about you taking high dose vit C and it not effecting ketosis - was it tablet or powder form? Ta love!)

Ok, best rush off, have a lovely day! Dunno bout the rest of the world but Cardiff is as frosty as a snowmans......

Last edited:
sorry girls

well i am not working today but will be thinking about you all LOL.
Hope you are all doing ok, i lost 2 pound this week and was really gutted about it as i have stuck to it religiously but i am having a few bowel problems (thought i would share that)
anyway a new week for me now so hopefully i will make up for that new week
Lolly
xxx

Urgh, crawled out of bed like a creature from the deep - still full of flu and feeling awful :(
Gotta go in for a staff meeting, but i have to go in early to do a management meeting too - snot fair (hehe, pun defo intended!)

Good news though - MAGGIE! I HAVE GT ONCE AGAIN! woooo!
Sure i'll be feeling my best again in no time.

Congrats on the loss Sam - but stop scales hopping you bad bad girl ;)

(STBG, if you're reading this, i remembered something about you taking high dose vit C and it not effecting ketosis - was it tablet or powder form? Ta love!)

Ok, best rush off, have a lovely day! Dunno bout the rest of the world but Cardiff is as frosty as a snowmans......

very frosty here too B_G not nice, but thankfully no snow!

2nd Gt on it's way... need to get glugging on the water too.

You can do this Spooky, remember our challenge !

I'm in as had small blip yesterday, which so far hasn't affected ketosis or loss, so I'll be signing in to let you all know how I'm doing and keep me on track,.

Morning All

What a frosty one....got the heating on and still in my dressing gown:) ds watching playhouse disney so got a few mins to grab on the pc.

I was abit naughty last nite - wont give details but lets just say when i get to bed i seem to get a very bad malteser craving lately:eek:

Going to take it fairly easy today but from tomorrow I will be back on the water and watching those calories!

Sam - you are doing really well hun! xx

Nicky - glad to see you are in a positive mind set - keep with it hun. btw, glad to hear your Mum is on the mend xx

Morning all!

Its cold in the North West too, but not going to stop me going to walk the dog this afternoon. Had a vanilla shake and a ltr of water all ready. Aren't I a good girl? lol

Have to say you are all keeping me going, I'm taking this as my official day two, so need your help.......do I check for Ketosis tomorrow? What time of day do I use the lovely little sticks? First thing or doesnt it matter?

Thank you all again, I appreciate every message and positive word

x

Have to say you are all keeping me going, I'm taking this as my official day two, so need your help.......do I check for Ketosis tomorrow? What time of day do I use the lovely little sticks? First thing or doesnt it matter?

hey hey,
They advise testing for ketosis on day 3 cos they K fairy tends to visit on day 3/4, here's hoping you'll be pink pink pink!Test in the morning as you should be drinking loads of water, so your pee should be diluted any other time of day. Keep going, you're doing very well!

Just got back from my meeting, fun! Work give free meals, so everyone had a big brekkie. I on the other hand had a cappucino shake - twas lovely and frothy :D

Sneaky peek at the scales and i'm a couple of lbs down - god knows how (probably down to the flu more than the diet...see my blog for details of my day "1" yesterday) but i'm getting the water down me and in the right frame of mind following a long convo with georgie yesterday.

Hope you're all having a good day - any lurkers??? xxx

Thank you! I swear you're like a second mother to me :D

Couldnt do this without you Maggie, or any of you other miniminers either.

Having a small problem at the moment, can't for the life of me get in touch with my CDC. I've only ever had an email addy for her, and it keeps bouncing back as if its either the wrong addy for her , or her inbox is full. P*sses me off that she never contacts me..... GRRR!

Spooky, you can do it sis, if I can, you can

Stayed in bed as long as possible this morning, got up at 11.45, did my ketostix test and I'm in ketosis today -dances- So far I've had 2 coffees made with banana shake, cos I just can't drink it black and a litre of water. Feeling good, cos I now feel like I'm geting somewhere.

Leah, go to the Cambridge site and look under 'finding a counsellor' She will be there with a telephone number for you to call.

2nd mother eh! That's a compliment, I would have loved to have had a daughter like you....I have 2 Sons. (not instead off, as well as)

Wel done Caress, now the K fairy has visited it will be easier from now on. Stick with it.

Leah, go to the Cambridge site and look under 'finding a counsellor' She will be there with a telephone number for you to call.

Tried it - no answer. I know she went on hols and then emailed to say when Cambridge was closed so order in advance, but i wish she's phone or text or email or SOMETHING sometimes.

2nd mother eh! That's a compliment, I would have loved to have had a daughter like you....I have 2 Sons. (not instead off, as well as)

as the beach boys say "god only knows what i'd be without yooooooooooooooooooooooooou"

Hey caress! Was just told by your lovely sister that you were joining us on your CD quest! Being in ketosis - thats amazing. Watch it all melt away honey, you'll be half way there before you know it!

Olis been called into work early....i MUST NOT SNACK! this is when i get tempted - when i'm bored, lonely and feeling sorry for myself.I normally go home on sundays but my mama has the sickness virus so i'm staying away....HELP!

Lurve you xx

Leah - NO, JUST NO!

Gx

point made evil food depriver xxx

Repeat after me....

1. You will not eat
2. You will get skinny
3. You will look even more fabulously gorgeous than you are now
4. You will be the most beautiful bride

Gxx

Back