Sundays

elle82

I find Sunday's sooooo hard as the day seems to drag on and on..and for some reason they seem to be all about food! Roll on 2morrow so the week can fly by :)

I hate the weekends!! Weekly weigh in on Monday's and the rest of the week grinning and wishing for Monday again!!

I completely agree feel like its gone on forever Oh went golfing then back home watching rugby while I do laundry and deal with my son who has special needs and is always looking for attention just feel like eating THE whole cupboard of food and drinking all the wine just keep nibbling at my flapjack will have it finished before 4 at the rate I'm going anyway excuse the moan but have to keep visualizing the rest of this weight gone !

Im there with you all! weekends really are tough, i can smell my bf's dinner cooking away im holding back on my soup so i can have it at the same time, its soooooo tough!!! ive wrote down why i want to lose the weight so when i feel tempted i look at slim photos of what i used to be like and read the list a few times, seems to work :)

Toady has been soooo slow I've tried to keep busy as much as I can I've cleaned,ironed,bathed the kids don't know wot else I can do...today I really want to eat :( I've had to make so much food for everyone today and was battling with myself not to eat (I haven't and I won't) think I will also get out my skinny pics :)

Chij up Elle, the day is almost over! not that we should wish our lifes away and im soooo not saying that but just keep thinking of your weigh-in day! its sooo tough at times its like being on a rollercoaster this diet, one minute your fine and positive and the next you want to kick someone who is eating near you! thats how i get, as im writing this my OH is stuffing his face but im bared him into the other room! soup time me thinks!!! get those photos out it will help it does me :)

Thanks pinklady tbh I do wish the days away lol I can't wait for them to end because it's another cross on the calendar I've got 28 days and now my skinny pics on the fridge :)...wot day r u on and how r u getting on?

well my fellas make me go food shopping and then sits next to me with a cheese crust pizza and snack and cider.. I sniff it every minute or so and that helps but its hard. I prefer routine in the week!

are you in my house? hehehe, just done the exact same AND my other half is sat with pizza and cider! hehehe. PIGS!

Come on girls, day is nearly over. we can do it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well my fellas make me go food shopping and then sits next to me with a cheese crust pizza and snack and cider.. I sniff it every minute or so and that helps but its hard. I prefer routine in the week!

I've asked my OH to only eat foods I don't like or can't eat if I start lipotrim so lots of onions and curry and tuna for him, because YUCK!! It'll not be him avoiding my breath, I'll be avoiding his! lol

Back