Sunflowerbride....Good Luck

Ceri

You're getting married in the morning..
Ding-dong the bells are going to chime...!

:character00250:
Thank God there's no sound on this my singing is awful!
You're probably far too busy to be reading this thread, but just in case you do happen to have a browse...
Good Luck for tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful day. Remember.....ENJOY IT! You've done all the hard work, so sit back and let everyone else run round after you tomorrow!
Wishing you and your partner every happiness as husband and wife.
Best wishes to the both of you.
Ceri

Wishing you both all the happiness in the world :character00250: and don't be a stranger on here or Confetti!!!!!

Wedding.gif

Wishing you and your hubby-to-be all the happiness in the world - have a lovely day!

I wish you much love and good luck for tomorrow - I have been thinking about you loads for the past few days.

You have done so amazingly well with your losses and I just know you will look wonderful tomorrow.

Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Its FINALLY here! 20 minutes time and its officially your wedding day. All the best sunflowerbride, I hope/know you have a wonderful time and the best of best futures ahead of you.

All the best!

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you're back, but not wishing your happy days away xx

Hope today is fantastic :)
Congratulations on all you've achieved with your diet, today you're going reap the rewards as you walk down the aisle looking gorgeous in your dress.

Have a wonderful day
K xxx

Have a wonderful day !

love

Debz xx

Wow what a lovely day you have today.....the sun is out and a few fluffy clouds.....hope it stays like this for you hun.

Congrats and wishing you lots of good health, fortune and luck for your new future together!!

Back