sunny monday...

coops

Hello! Hope you are all doing well. Had a lovely weekend with the family, and don't feel too bad about it being monday as the weather is soooo nice.
Well, I'm in a better mood about things today. other half didn't force feed me over the weekend and didn't bring any cakes home so that is progress! I've been OK at keeping to plan, though I have noticed I'm guessing the calories instead of keeping track of them properly, I think I will get myself a little book to record everything in to make sure I stay within calories. Had too much wine Fri AND sat night, hope it doesn't mean I'm going to put on :sigh:
So, I'm going to try to be 100% today and tomorrow as a mini goal. Oh, and drink more water, having trouble with that one :( Laters xxx

Glad you had a nice weekend, this weather is gorgeous. Try not too worry about the wine on the weekend, we all need to let our hair every now and then;)

sounds like your feeling much better about things and the good weather definatly helps and dont worry about enjoying the weekends with a drink we all still need to enjoy life while dieting

Back