Sunny Slimmers in Spain Weigh In

Well donme Chrissy and Sue.

I've had a good week too - but then I needed to as I got to almost 6 lbs over target :cry:
Lost 1.3 kg (=2.87 lbs) after an angelic 7 red days! Back to a more normal mix of days now as I am back at top end of range

fillymum: Wk1 - 2 lbs;
pommette: Wk1 - 2.87 lbs;
sookie:
SueGC:
suespain:
SWS Chrissy: Wk1 - 2lbs;

toliveordiet?:

. . . have you tried pasting a table into the forum for the list ?
If you know how to do this then let us all know. I've never been able to work out how to post tables.

Ok - just worked out how to create a table so I've created this one.
Updating it isn't easy or straightforward, so if you want me to add your bits each time just let me know!

(loss in pounds)
28-May
04-Jun
11-Jun
18-Jun
fillymum
pommette
sookie
SueGC
suespain
SWS Chrissy
toliveordiet?

Last edited:
Ok - just worked out how to create a table so I've created this one.
Updating it isn't easy or straightforward, so if you want me to add your bits each time just let me know!

(loss in pounds)
28-May
04-Jun
11-Jun
18-Jun
fillymum
pommette
sookie
SueGC
suespain
SWS Chrissy
toliveordiet?

Well done techno-girl !!!!

Congratulations !!! You got the job.

Morning girls - Got home late last night absolutely shattered after a very stressful 6 days with mum.
But I've had a great nights sleep in my own bed and fell heaps better, if not 100%.
Scales were kind this morning. I've lost 0.8 kg whilst in the UK (1¾ lbs).
I did try though and ate sensibly - although I did let my hair down a bit over the weekeend.
So that leaves me 1.9 kg over target (4¼ lbs) - that's just a bit out of range but at least in the right direction.
Regarding chart - you have to copy and paste it when you post but it's a bit temperamental - here it is again with updates

(loss in pounds)
28-May
04-Jun
11-Jun
18-Jun
fillymum
pommette
+3.00
sookie
SueGC
suespain
SWS Chrissy
STS
toliveordiet?

Last edited:
I'm finding it really heard to get back on diet. Coming to Spain end of next week so hoping being in the sun and health eating will give me a kick up the backside... So ned to lose this weight I have put on, angry at myself for letting it happen x

Well done Chrissy - great result.

I suspected a gain this week due to misbehaving but in fact I lost 0.3 kg (0.66 lb) which leaves me at 3½ lbs over target.

Nothing much else to report really apart from a bit of a headache from too much alcofrol last night at the village fiesta
But I did enjoy the band and the vino!

(loss in pounds)
28-May
04-Jun
11-Jun
18-Jun
fillymum
pommette
+3.00
sookie
SueGC
suespain
SWS Chrissy
STS
toliveordiet?

Coming to spain Friday until August... Yeah. Hoping it will help kick start my diet all that fresh food. Can't wait x

Have a gret time here Sookie - loads of fresh fruit and veg in season to give you a big boost.
If I remember rightly you'r not that far from me? I'm south of Elche near Guardamar!

Pommette said:
Have a gret time here Sookie - loads of fresh fruit and veg in season to give you a big boost.
If I remember rightly you'r not that far from me? I'm south of Elche near Guardamar!

We are just outside of a small village la romana our nearest town is Elda/Petra...I'm looking forward to sun after seeing lots of rain x

Well done Chrissy - you're going great guns.
Mind you it lookls just like you and me here now!

I lost 0.6 kg (1.32 lbs) which leaves me just 1 kg (2.2 lbs) over target.
Yippeee that means I'm back in range again and not that far off getting back to target! :D

Mind you - I'm not feeling very well today! Been sick over night and got DGs (duff guts) so that might account for a bit of the loss.
Had a few brandies last night but not enough to make me ill I don't think.

(loss in pounds)
28-May
04-Jun
11-Jun
18-Jun
25-Jun
fillymum
pommette
+3.00
sookie
SueGC
suespain
SWS Chrissy
STS
toliveordiet?

Hiya can you tell me is on a green day one has to eat any protein or not, have been doing original plan for 2 weeks religiously
and put on half a pound, so so dissapointed, thought I would try some green days and see what happens,
I also am in Spain in San Luis in Torrevieja.
if you can give me any advice on green days, would be very grateful.
thank you in advance
Brenda

Hi Brenda - If you've gained on red days then you are likely to gain even more on a green as these are very carb based.
You can have protein on a green - but you have to take it as a HexB, and you are allowed 2 per day.
Obviously if you have bread as 1 of your HexB's (which a lot of people do) you are therefore limite to just 1 HexBs worth of protein.
The amount of protein you can have is very variable though I look it up and get back to you if you need me to

Back