Sunny Slimmers in Spain Weigh In

Weekly WI shows a ½ lb gain.
We have friends staying at the mo, so considereing all the rich food I've eaten over the weekend (3 course posh meal out on Saturday and mahusive paella yesterday) I'm not too unhappy. Also still in target range . . . just! ¼lb inside

Sorry about the STS Chrissy if you don't know why. Are you drinking enough water now that the weather has warmed up?
I know if I don't drink enough my weight plays silly b's.

(loss in pounds)
28-May
04-Jun
11-Jun
18-Jun
25-Jun
02-Jul
pommette
+3.00
+0.50
SWS Chrissy
STS
STS

Lost 7lb since my last weigh in, not eating properly due to the shock of my husband telling me he has been seeing another woman and he doesn't love me any more. I have moved out.

Oh Chrissy, I am so sorry chica. (( Big Hugs )) coming in your direction hun.

Methinks I'm the only one still here!

This is just to let you all know that I'm semi-leaving Minis, and pulling back on the number of threads I read. I've realised that I was spending far too much time on here. Hubs started to get frustrated with me having my head in the laptop for too many hours each day and ignoring him and all the work that is still left to do on our house.

At one point I had about 100 diaries that I was following - not to mention the 100 or so other general threads too. I've cut that back to about 40 but it is still too many so not to offend anyone I'm going to have to cull the lot.

I'll keep up on my diary and my lovely DGs thread - but will not be visiting all the other threads that I've been subscribed to, which includes some of your diaries and here

Lots of love to you all and thank you for all your support.
It really is appreciated.

Bev :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Back