SunnyRae is back into JUDDD

These down days are getting hard i need to sort my thinking out i've not gone off plan but ifeel really heavy and i can feel my motivation slipping :( im going to weigh in every two weeks so i will wi this weekend.
So far eaten today
2 cuppa
1 bag popcorn
New york butternut squash soup
1 slice weight watchers thick bread
Total 404cals

Plan for this week
Mon dd
Tues dd
Weds up
Thurs dd
Fr up
Sat dd
Sun up
I hate double down days so much i feel so cold on them and tired grrr why are down days getting harder i expected them to get easier.

I'm only new to Juddd hun :) so can't really advise, but maybe double down days aren't the best idea for you at the moment, could take less strain off by just alternating? xx

Yo Sunny, you're usually so positive!

I think Lotto's advice is good stuff .... ditch the DDDs for a little while?

P x

Thanks guys only reason I'm doing double downs is because I'm out for tea on fri, which is normally a down day so had to switch around a bit and I dont want to have 3 UP 's in a row I think i would enjoy it too much hehe. Feeling much better today I have been spending a bit on time on here and reading how well other people are doing makes me feel a lot more postive. also the fact I can plan what I am going to eat tomorrow mmmmm
and I get to watch the great british bake off and the paradise tonight so cant wait :)

Is it your second DD today? Because they are usually a bit easier than the first on a double :) So hopefully you will feel better by this evening. You might also find you can't each much tomorrow, I feel like the food is physically stretching my stomach after a DDD and it pains a bit.... which I suppose is a good thing :D

Glad you're feeling sunnier today Sunny :)

I'm on a down day today, love British bake off :) got a load of weightwatchers recipe books from the library so planning to make some slightly less caloric treats for up days :) so I can practice a little portion control :eek::D

Best of luck with your down day today! x

Is it your second DD today? Because they are usually a bit easier than the first on a double :) So hopefully you will feel better by this evening. You might also find you can't each much tomorrow, I feel like the food is physically stretching my stomach after a DDD and it pains a bit.... which I suppose is a good thing :D

Yup it's my second of my double. so it is a bit better I ate quite a few olives earlier thinking they were less cals than they actually were doh! But i do plan on enjoying my UP tomorrow sausage sarnies for breakie and I have some GU chocolate ganache pots in my fridge mmmmm. How can I cope these next few hours, I'm not hungry I'm bored. Had today off and I've done nafffff all. I hate feeling like I've wasted my day.

Glad you're feeling sunnier today Sunny :)

I'm on a down day today, love British bake off :) got a load of weightwatchers recipe books from the library so planning to make some slightly less caloric treats for up days :) so I can practice a little portion control :eek::D

Best of luck with your down day today! x

I always feel like baking after that program love it!!!!! can't remember what they r doing tonight on it.

Yay it gets to this time of the evening and I feel like my DD is over because I know wont be tempted to eat now until the morning woohoo great stuff.
I may even weigh myself tomorrow morning. Haha very adventurous of myself.

Well done for getting thru them. I usually stick a film on or read a book in the evening to take my mind off food. Or phone a friend lol Enjoy ur UD today!

Weirdly I dont tend to post an UP day i guess I need more support on a DD and thats why I come on here. I read something about fasting for longer than a day that's worried me and I think I may not do doubles anymore I posted another thread about it Today's down day is going fine had an options hot cho, and a cuppa soup and a cuppa tea so will be about 110 cals think will have another hot choc and thats it today I dont feel hungry at all :)

My scales are being crazy I weighed myself on them yesterday morning after a double down day and at first they said I'd gained 2lbs so I was like whhhhaaaat thought maybe bathroom floor boards arent even they dont feel it, so shuffled the scales a bit weighed again and said I'm gained 5lbs lol. HMMM I'm too scared to weigh at all now or to weigh on my tiled kitchen floor incase the 5lb gain is correct damn it and I thought the spot I'm found to weigh myself on in my bathroom was perfect as well. grrr.

It's so cold today but I've been in and out the house all day so didnt want to put the heating on felt like a waste I'm regreting it now though hehe, gas bill showed we're £300 in credit? so hopefully that will get us through the winter nicely!!

Being cold burns calories/saves money win-win :D

I think I need to post more on UD's - confess my sins :) might keep me more accountable and less likely to binge...

you're brave moving the scales, I daren't incase they change :) x

alottolose said:
Being cold burns calories/saves money win-win :D

I think I need to post more on UD's - confess my sins :) might keep me more accountable and less likely to binge...

you're brave moving the scales, I daren't incase they change :) x

Im always cold i should be a stick lol

Have you read the book called something like "6 weeks to omg"? Well anymore, it based around the fact that being cold helps you burn more cals and become skinny. One of its suggestions is a cold bath every morning! You have to immerse yourself in it up to your chin for something like 20 minutes!

Im always cold i should be a stick lol

Me too ;-)

Today I am not cold :) I am BLOODY freezing :eek::(...not sure if it's down day (always chilly on them recently) or totm...

Have you read the book called something like "6 weeks to omg"? Well anymore, it based around the fact that being cold helps you burn more cals and become skinny. One of its suggestions is a cold bath every morning! You have to immerse yourself in it up to your chin for something like 20 minutes!

Yeah I read a few excerpts of this book, I reckon the guy is crackers....ice in my bath....nope I like my bath nice n toasty :D...especially on DD's....only thing that's got me through a few of them, I even top the bath up with hot water when it starts to get cooler :D x

scarlett2020 said:
One of its suggestions is a cold bath every morning! You have to immerse yourself in it up to your chin for something like 20 minutes!

Seriously Scarlett, that sounds blooming awful!! Think I'd rather be fat ... ! ;)

P x

I'm so much colder this autumn than I was last year at 180lbs ish :(... downside to weightloss, could happily sit here typing with my gloves on even WITH the heating on :eek::) x

Im only 23 and my idea of heaven is being in bed with my electric blanket!!! 20mins in a cold bath noooooo way it would kill me. Why does the cold make us miserable?

Back