SunnyRae is back into JUDDD

Good morning everyone its an UP day today :) i weighed myself this morning and STS i took my scales downstairs and the figure didnt change. So dont really mind staying the same weight at all :) someone said im looking skinny last night woohoo

sunnyrae said:
Good morning everyone its an UP day today :) i weighed myself this morning and STS i took my scales downstairs and the figure didnt change.

LOL! Did you try holding your boobs up and breathing in? ;)

P x

Haha does that work? I have big boobs and think they must weigh loads maybe i should be leaning over a shelf nxt time i weight hehe

sunnyrae said:
Haha does that work? I have big boobs and think they must weigh loads maybe i should be leaning over a shelf nxt time i weight hehe

Haha me too! I once tried to weigh them on the kitchen scales. Reckon if it weren't for them I'd be 3 stone lighter!

Down day for me today. :) on a saturday as well i am mad. Oh well up day tomorrow and then week looks like this.
Sun up
Mon down
Tues up
Weds down
Thurs up
Fri down
Sat up
Sun up

Im staying with family next weekend so looking forward to it being uppppp both sat and sun

I bought one of jamie olivers little meals earlier reduced to 57pnfrom tesco pollock fish pie hoping it will be nice :) im hungry now its only 200 cals i havent eaten anything all day

Lamb casserole with a puff pastry top roast potatoes and pear and chocolate spongue pudding with clotted cream ice cream mmmmmmm

oooo belly is grumbly had a ww oval pizza for lunch and going to have a jamie oliver fish pie for dinner so will be higher than usual for me on a dd but still under 500 sooooo hungry today, cant wait for tomorrow.

Well after a long time off plan and a 4.5lb gain I really needed to do something about it I just totally lost my motivation and I stopped losing on JUDDD so I plan on being a little more controlling and counting cals on an UP day and making sure my cals are under 500 not 600 on a DD. I would love to be able to do a water fast on a DD on I may try throwing a few in occasionally. I must admit I was quite suprised happy at having only gained 4.5lbs considering everything I ate. So down day today, and so far I have eaten nothing but I have a chicken roasting in the oven that I plan on having some of and a film I wanna watch so it's looking like a good evening is in store :)

Thank you. Im not planning on weighing this morning i dont want to see a gain, so will wait until tomorrow. I am going to try a water fast today. Which so far i'm feeling in a good mood for!! I'm still in bed woke up with a nightmare and now i feel exhausted :s i dont wanna get up but i have stuff i need to be getting on woth today.

Back