Sunshine!

LOL! I look terrible in a dress! Then again I haven't found one that looks any good on me yet. :) I can't really show my arms in public, I should really get some tasteful tattoos to cover things up. :D

Your cousin sounds hot Rachel...! Unconventional is sometimes more interesting, I'm not a 'biker' chick, but I do love my metal music...

And I do have to agree, I'm slowly developing an unhealthy obsession with shoes... even though I never have the guts to wear them...

oh i don't WEAR the shoes. Oh no, they're far too gorgeous lol!
I've worn my bright red ones a couple of times and I'm as tall as my 6ft 4 boyfriend which is quite funny!

My cousin is great. Both her and her brother are completely unconventional to look at (he has tattoos and piercings galore) but two of the most down to earth people I know.

My cousin who got married has always struggled with her weight and says her tats cover up her wobbly bits and give her more confidence.

The wedding was completely traditional apart from the bride's attire (and the bridesmaids pink PVC dresses to match her hair!) held in a church with traditional vows and hymns. Just so lovely to see someone so confident with who she is. And my auntie (who I loved to bits but sadly passed away in October) and uncle who are the most traditional people you could ever meet were so supportive of their kids being who they wanted to be. Hence them now being so happy with their lives I think.

Sorry, getting a bit off topic now. In a reflective mood this evening x

Back