Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

I'm picking at extra bars here and there which is really stupid. Think it's because I have my period. Got to stop now! Off to look at my booklet and see what I'm having tomorrow. xxx

Hi sunshine, welcome to the maintenance forum, you seem to be really focused and doing well with the 1000 plan! well done on your losses so far, that's fab!

Hope you feel better soon

x

Hi Lelly and thanks for your welcome. Oohh i don't know....I'm just taking each day but loving 1000 so far. :)

Foodie today:

CD porridge & strawbs
Bar
Stewed apple & yoghurt
Coffee
Stirfry rice, egg & veg with side salad
4 litres water

I'm hoping it's okay to have an egg tonight instead of other potein as I'm out of chicken and tuna untill tomorrow. Has anyone else done this the odd time? I don't want to tweak 1000 often as there's a reason why it's done the way it's done. I was so full after chicken and rice last night. I never normally eat carbs and protein together.... not as a rule but just always felt it was too much. Not complaing tho! :)

Off to the gym tonight with Oh at last....all this time on CD I haven't had the energy. Looking forward to that especially as it's usually airconditioned lol. I'm feeling so much better today, think this bug is passing yay.Happy bunny xxx

...after thought.... I am very bloated and still constipated Hum! need to sort that. It's totm so I'll give it some time. Still not weighing myself. Might not for the next 2 weeks x

I'm not all that adventurous with my food, so my meals are simple :)

I have either muesli or shredded wheat for breakfast, with 2/3 or so of my milk. And a cd shake.

Lunch is just a bowl of lettuce and cucumber usually and a diet drink.

Other CD shake mid afternoon, sometimes half now and the other half with my supper.

Dinner is either a piece of white fish with lettuce/cucumber or broc/cauli and a small jacket spud, or a chicken breast cut up and mixed with 40g wholemeal pasta and some cucumber, and a small dash of light mayo (naughty I know haha). I then have some fruit as my supper. Have had plums, strawberries, bananas and pears so far, all taste YUMMY! May branch out soon, but am happy for now. Mum is doing my tea tomorrow, so I will be trying brown rice...

xxx

Hiya, all sounds good. Can't wait to have potato. Had brown basmatti rice last night which was nice. I'm missing the extra CD meal tho. Did you find that happened to you at first? xxx

Glad you are feeling a bit better Sunshine.... mmm I can just imagine the smell of a cooked chicken, I love that smell when I go to Tesco... glad you managed to get some rehearsing done, hope your voice is 100% normal soon...

Thanks hun, my voice is coming back which is great. Done 5 hours full on singing and it's survived so I'm feeling better about it now.

Yeah we get a cooked chicken from Costco Wholesalers when we go and they are absolutly fantastic. I just had brown rice, chicken beast, salad and brocolli.

The gym bunny is back. I planned to take it easy but couldn't help myself running for a short time. Loved it and did some weights too. Looking forward to getting toned up.

How are you today? xxx

Loads of fun stuff coming up in the next 2 weeks x

I have a fun day today. I've just spoken to my hairdresser re my style for my Festival gig next saturday night(eek a week away ). I'll be looking for an outfit today and have my trial makeup later on. OH does photography so we're gonna do some updated shots tonight for my website etc.

It's a fun week actually. I'm finished teaching fulltime for summer on Wed morning. Then my weeks is full of rehearsal, hair highlights and style trial for gig, oh's birthday and my sister is over for a very long weekend where she'll be at my gig and we're doing all sorts, swim, spa, london shopping and westend show..... nice way to start my summer. Still working a bit tho. Gotta do this weekend first Saturday in London with friends and Sunday full band rehearsal, pretty excited about it :)

The brilliant thing about 1000 so far is I've been to the loo....hurray. It must be the fruit.

Brekkie - Porridge & bananna (yum)

Better getting going. Fingers crossed I find clothes today.

Well, I have signed up at the gym and my induction will be Monday at 1pm, then there will be no stopping me after that, I have signed up for 4 sessions with a trainer and he will assess my calorie intake and what exercise I should be doing, I will also be doing weights for toning.... really excited cannot wait.
Which festival are you doing? Bet you are excited and a bit nervous too...
I will be in London on Sunday, off to see The Killers at the Royal Albert Hall, I love those guys.... I said to hubby the other day last time we went to see them in February I was a very obese person and now this time I am a healthy person, unfortunately my t-shirt no longer fits... well actually it is a good thing really... lol
Hope you are having a good day.

Woohoo- grey leather mini skirt & no hefalump in sight

Ooh what a brilliant day. :) I started off finding 'the' outfit and then went off to another amazing shopping centre in Southampton with oh as he wanted to get a new phone.
So for the gig I am wearing a fab grey leather mini skirt which kicks out, black t-shirt, black to the knee leggings with lace and heals (may need to buy a pair). Hair and makeup trial is next week. Going for mad makeup and Drew Barrymore hair. Yay! Can't believe I found an outfit and I cannot believe that I am in a mini skirt and don't look like a complete hefalump. Also bought 2 vest tops and gorgeous top from Kookai all in size 1 (that's 8-10) couldn't believe it. So nice to have some tops that fit me.

Then i tried jeans in Oasis. First the bootcut type I'd lived in for 3 years (size 14), today i could get into 10's and do them up (too tight but first ever size 10 trousers to go near me). I ended up buying skinny dark jeans but i'm not sure about them. OH loves them and he'd always tell me the truth but id have to always wear long tops with them and not sure I can be bothered with that.. I do love skinny jeans tho, got them in a size 12 as they're skin tight!

Greeneyes, isn;t it just fab to be shrinking like this. How fab that you're the new you going to see The Killers this time. You could probably wear that top as a dress now lol!!!! Great feeling isn't it.

Foodie:
Porridge with bananna
bar
3 strawbs
coffee
chicken breast, rice & veg
stewed apple and cinemon, youhurt
coffee

lol i see a pattern here. I will start having other food, just doing what's easiest at the moment but it is nice to have the choice when I want it. I am going to turn into a chicken at this rate. xxx

Congrats on getting 'the outfit'!! I agree that it is so nice being able to go into a clothes shop and get clothes you like!! I went to high street the other day and could walk into shops and pick up size 12s and they fit, it is such a great feeling.

By the way your outfit sounds awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's Aussi, I couldn't believe when i saw this skirt. It's a 12 and when I put it up to me I was thinking this isn't gonna fit but sure i'll try it on in case. Would like to get a sexy black rocky kind of top but can't find any so the black top I got will be ok.... it's got hot pink through the top. It's a bit brave to wear a skirt this short...seriously couldn't wear it without the leggings!!! hahhahaha. Finally able to pick up fashion I love...it's great. Just need to lose this last lot of weight. It's not wanting to leave lol.

How are you doing today hun? xxx

My OH told me today we're invited to a black tie do in September. While out shopping I looked in places like Karen Millan and Coast and instead of being filled with dread about dresses, I was filled with excitment. How fab to be able to chose a dress and one that you love and not one that just hides the fat body underneath. Good feeling!

Hey sunshine, not doing the best today to be honest, feel like I am going backwards with cd rather that forwards. Not sure what to do next. Im so happy for you that you are able to go into shops you like, what a confidence booster!

Aw Aussi, sorry to hear you're not doing too great at the moment. You know I have been at a standstill for 3 weeks barley losing anything at all. So i've made up for it by measuring inch loss and focusing on enjoying my new shape because it started eating me up that the scales weren't moving. Like tonight I went through loads of my clothes to see what actually fits me including my ball gown, dresses, trousers, tops, all sorts... Have you done this with your wardrobe yet?

The thing is tho I'm not weighing myself at the moment. I normally weigh every morning but decided to put the scales away as I was getting demotivated. I'm feeling so good right now I just don't want to get down because of the scales so I may not weigh for 2 weeks altogether when I see my cdc. Are you weighing yourslef at home? x

Eating out 1st time on 1000/ linin trousers & crop top

Brekkie - porridge & bananna
Morning - coffee out
Lunch - choc mint mousse/muffin (not sure yet :)
Afternoon-yoghurt & strawbs
Dinner - Out & eek!
Coffee, water

Meeting oh's old friends for the first time tonight and going for dinner. On 810 I always went out for dinner and stayed on plan so I'm hoping 1000 will make it lots easier. I just need to remember the carb portions will be huge and to eat it all. Don't even know where we're going yet. So i'll fill in dinner after.

I was up till all hours trying on my wardrobe last night. Was such fun and having a choice now in what to wear everyday and not being stuck in the same pair of black jeans (altho i love them and will have to buy more at goal) and hoodies everyday is brilliant.

Off to meet a friend for coffee this morning and have a good catch up. Wearing white linin trousers, navy vest witha small white crossover crop top.... Can't believe the crop fits me and i don't have 2 massive muffin tops hanging out over my trousers. Yay xxx

Aw Aussi, sorry to hear you're not doing too great at the moment. You know I have been at a standstill for 3 weeks barley losing anything at all. So i've made up for it by measuring inch loss and focusing on enjoying my new shape because it started eating me up that the scales weren't moving. Like tonight I went through loads of my clothes to see what actually fits me including my ball gown, dresses, trousers, tops, all sorts... Have you done this with your wardrobe yet?

The thing is tho I'm not weighing myself at the moment. I normally weigh every morning but decided to put the scales away as I was getting demotivated. I'm feeling so good right now I just don't want to get down because of the scales so I may not weigh for 2 weeks altogether when I see my cdc. Are you weighing yourslef at home? x

My cdc told me to rid of the scales so I have, however this week - after eating so badly I get them out - I think its a form of punishment to myself though. I have pulled out clothes in my wardrobe that stopped fitting and it was such a joy to put them on again! However if I am not careful they will soon be too tight!

Brekkie - porridge & bananna
Morning - coffee out
Lunch - choc mint mousse/muffin (not sure yet :)
Afternoon-yoghurt & strawbs
Dinner - Out & eek!
Coffee, water

Meeting oh's old friends for the first time tonight and going for dinner. On 810 I always went out for dinner and stayed on plan so I'm hoping 1000 will make it lots easier. I just need to remember the carb portions will be huge and to eat it all. Don't even know where we're going yet. So i'll fill in dinner after.

I was up till all hours trying on my wardrobe last night. Was such fun and having a choice now in what to wear everyday and not being stuck in the same pair of black jeans (altho i love them and will have to buy more at goal) and hoodies everyday is brilliant.

Off to meet a friend for coffee this morning and have a good catch up. Wearing white linin trousers, navy vest witha small white crossover crop top.... Can't believe the crop fits me and i don't have 2 massive muffin tops hanging out over my trousers. Yay xxx

Your clothes you are wearing today to coffee sound lovely! Have a nice dinner and meeting with the 'in laws' - not always an easy thing to do. If you could go out on 810, you will be fine with food choice!

Serial shopper here. Gotta stop spending but it's so fab buying little clothes yay x

Hiya hun,

Try and stay focused on how amazing you'll feel when you're at goal. You've done sooooo well, you can do this, I know you can!

Oooh no i've met the in-laws it's old friends of his we're meeting tonight. He is a top radio DJ so it'll be great to meet them. Yeah you're right about eating out on 1000.

Oh my gosh.... i really am turning into a serial shopper. I refunded yesterdays skinny jeans and bought a G-Star pair for double the price eek. They are very fab skinnies altho i have a suitable muffin top but another half stone and that should go and the store said they will give (I hope so). Also bought MORE underwear!!!!! bloody hell I do need to stop lol.

Nice seeing my friend for coffee, always turns into 2 hours worth of coffee and chat. Hadn't seen her in nearly 3 weeks and she kept complimenting how well I looked which is always a huge boost.

Hope anyone reading this is having a great day on track. I'll be thinking about my fab new skinnies at dinner and remind myself of how great it will feel to be wearing them with no muffin tops at all lol x

Last edited:
Inch loss this week :)

...inch loss this week:

Waist- 1/2in
Hips- 1in
Legs- 1 1/2in
Arms- 1/2in
Bust- 1/4in

Loving this inch loss thing and ditching the scales is def working for me. Sorry for all my babbling lately, just very hyper with all that is coming up. You either have sick moaning Sunshine :) or rambling mad woman Sunshine :) lol

Back